What color is your Merc?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MM85

Car
Nike air 3
I will be treating myself to a W212 saloon soon and I'm wondering what color to get. It seems every Merc on the road is black these days. Those which are not are silver or white. Unless it's a older classic model.

Actually, once I started paying attention to the colors of Mercs on the streets I'm realizing that it's not only Mercs. Most cars these days are either black, silver or white.

What color is your Merc? And if you have another car, what color is it as well?

Our w124 is silver with black leather, proper w124 combo

Our e250 cdi cab is tenorite grey with beige leather, looks lovely if/when clean

Our XC70 is caper green (pale green / grey) with brown leather and matt modern wood trim, and to my mind looks fantastic

I mourn the passing of being able to order a car with a complete green / red / blue / grey / black / beige / tan interior like you could on 80s mercs

Tenorite Grey.... if you have ever used Farrow & Ball paint it's a bit like Downpipe. Sort of changes colour from whichever angle you look at it from.

Last edited:
Red!

About the only other 'common' colour for C and E classes that isn't black, white or silver.

I must see another red one about once per week and I live in a busy city! Saw a red E220 coupé this morning.

Both my e coupe and my wife's slk are tenorite grey. Had Palladian silver on my last c class.

My C207 is Iridium Silver (Black Pano Roof) & black interior. Looks clean even if I haven't washed it for a while (not very often) it just goes a darker shade.
Wife's W169 is Black . Only looks clean on the day you wash it. Have to chamois the whole car after washing otherwise it's covered in grey water spots. A shower of rain and it looks dirty again.

My CLS W219 is Tanzanite Blue with Cashmere , wife's C Class saloon S203 is Obsidian Black with Beige Leather. I hate silver although it hides a multitude of sins!

Mine is Palladian silver, missus's CLC is Obsidian black

Tanzanite Blue, which means it's black until you get close;)

Boring Brilliant Silver. Doesn't show the dirt so you are forever cleaning it like black though:bannana:

Diamond white.
Will be looking to wrap it in blue or matte gold in a year or two.

Lagoon blue ranger 4x4 pick up and clk 320 cab is Tellurite (paint code #762)

Tony.

Azurite on the cabrio and primer grey on the W114.

124 Brilliant Silver with black leather
CLK Iolite blue with black leather
SLK Fire Opal (solid red) with black leather

Personally I dont like black or white paintwork and nothing with a pale interior

R129; Brilliant Silver
S203: Obsidian Black
W639: Jasper Blue

The only colour I would avoid is green - I had a top spec. VW Sharan in that, and although I liked it personally it's not an easy colour to sell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom