What color is your Merc?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
RED!

It's the only colour worth having in my opinion. We go to Fance on holiday each year and the oly other red Mercs we see are UK registered. They just don't seem to like that colour abroad.
Something to do with them having sunshine.. and thus turning any red car orange / pink :)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

This one...
maxresdefault.jpg

I will be treating myself to a W212 saloon soon and I'm wondering what color to get. It seems every Merc on the road is black these days. Those which are not are silver or white. Unless it's a older classic model.

Actually, once I started paying attention to the colors of Mercs on the streets I'm realizing that it's not only Mercs. Most cars these days are either black, silver or white.

What color is your Merc? And if you have another car, what color is it as well?

I'm with Batman "Does in come in black?" YES.

After 14 years of unbroken silver I've gone blue and really like it.

londonscottish-albums-212-e500-picture10899-e500-18s.jpg

(the other car's still silver though).

Ahh! Nice. But is it 'Pansynight' or 'Caravansite' blue?;)

I had a S211 and W164 in the wonderful deep blue:D
Most other Merc have been silver:eek:.....

My current car is flint grey and the wife's Polo is oceanic green. If the truth be told the VW's paint is far better than the MB's.

Metallic Obsidian Black with light grey leather on a 1999 R129 SL500.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what colour mine is, well, it definitely looks met black, but i've just looked at the papers (properly) and it says marine blue. (only had the car a month, sitting in the drive whilst i get the ownership changed.....in spain.....yawn). Its a 2003 e270 cdi. So i wanted to ask, (i think i know the answer but i have to check) is marine blue soooo dark that it looks black. in fact, thats stupid, because i can clearly see its black. Its deep metalic black, probably obsidian black, but thats a guess because i've never seen obsidian black. I can only conclude that its had a total colour change respray. so i suppose my answer is black. phew, that took a while getting there.

Brilliant Silver

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom