What colour Merc do you drive..

What colour is your Mercedes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Black seems closer to silver than before.. expected white to be a bit more prominant

Black, but that's 2nd choice. I'd have preferred grey-ish (not silver), but in the 2nd hand market the odd compromirse has to be made, and it ticked the other boxes on equipment, age, mileage etc.....

Why grey? Longer between washes;) .

Both Obsidian.

Beryl, which is also known as teal blue, code 888. lovely colour on the coupe.when i get her re-sprayed i will have the skirts the same colour too i think (currently a tad darker blue).

I like it and yes, you don't see many the same colour (proving just how popular it is not :rolleyes: )

Got a red one and a blue one......................I will own anything as long as its Mercedes and not bl00dy dull chrome, sooooooooo boring :rolleyes:

unless its Grav's E55

So I guess you would turn the E55 AMG down if Grav decided to give it to you then? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

Watch him squirm now fellow members! :devil: :bannana:

Pooh! Just noticed his hidden text!! :mad:

Last edited:
Mine is MOTHER of PEARL GREY METALLIC. 122. With BRONZE Trim.

Mine's Smoke Silver. Which is really Pale Gold. Or perhaps, Tarnished Dull Chrome.

Mine's silver...

I've always liked Mercedes's in dark blue metallic (either azurite or tanzanite) with light colour leather interiors.

My dream C63. Anyone wants to buy one with this colour combo and take a hit on the deprecition for me? I'll buy it off you in a few years time :D
3159reo7.jpg

2208cdy6.jpg

Mine is emerald black.

Took a while to find that out, the dealer called it midnight blue, and documents said black, but assume the paint code in the service log must be correct. The light has to be just right to see any green in it, otherwise you can see blue.

Not my favourite colour, never looks clean.

Designo brilliant black on my CLK.

Smart is Jack Black. A stupid name for a colour I agree.

I'm with Henry Ford when it comes to what colour a car should be.

I can remember being told on my visit to Mercedes factory that 22% of all Mercs are silver with green/black being the second. But that was in 1998 and fashions / fads change.

So indicate above what colour you have...obviously we cant poll all colours but many fall into various camps - e.g. green/black is a derivative of black not green..

I reckon on somewhere between 50 - 75% of all mercs are either silver or black....

:rock:

Seems my predictions were right......but seems blue is becoming more popular and if one adds blue to black they outstrip silver which has surprised me.

Thanks for taking part....

Jasper blue, my fave when I bought the car i.e exactly what I was lookig for...now I'm not so sure. When looking I didn't want black or silver, now i'm looking for black or silver only....strange.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom