What colour would you choose for your next car

What colour would you choose for your next car

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Id love another black car, but only on the right car. Most MB's pull it off well.

That said that Ive just bought a new (to me) car in brilliant silver...!

I prefer dark colours, and would never buy a white car, for one reason you have to clean them every 5 seconds. :D

Anything as long as it isn't a shade of grey .

A new colour Ruby/Black. It was on a new S-Class at Brooklands, similar to Almandine.

I've had on my last 3 VW's Wild Cherry Red and Canyon Red (maroon) Didn't fancy the Hyacinth red as it looks different depending depending on the light. Dark in the showroom, but lighter in the open air. So I have went for Diamond Silver for my first MB car. GLC 220d AMG.

I love the look of my current car in Palladium Silver but it would have to be either a bright Red or Pearlescent White for me next time, I've had cars in these colours before and they looked great.

Never ever Green!!!! Had it once, never again....:eek:

Rust colour isn't on the list.
:D

I was meeting a customer the other day, was one the phone asked where he was parked and what colour of car, he replied rust.
Was a real old merc - not sure which model, but had square headlights, and in a sad looking state, even had a hole in the passenger door :eek:

Went with Hyacinth Red on my new C63... wasn't 100% certain how it would look as I'd only seen pictures and a small sample tile at the dealership. Thankfully she looks great in the sun and in the shade. :)

I've had Tenorite Grey for my last two M-Bs. It seems to change colour depending on the prevailing light conditions and can look anything from a navy blue through grey to almost black.

My favourite colour is a light blue metallic, had a few over the years including a lazurite blue Ml. You can't seem to get it now so went for selenite grey my next favourite. Mercedes need to have a bigger selection methinks.

Back when I had the CLS'. Designo Mauritius blue with white leather. Still possibly my favourite combo on any car

Anything but silver for the next one.

Not that I generally mind silver, its just Ive had a sliver car for the last 4/5 cars!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom