what command unit and freeview receiver?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dubsR33

Car
CLK 320 & 515bhp R33
Hello everyone ive done quite a lot of searching on this but cant find the answer sorry..

firstly whats the name of my command unit in my clk?

ive been reading that you can connect a digital freeview tv receiver to this head unit from a connection in the boot?

is so, what freeview box do people use etc?
and is this one any good:

XTRONS IN CAR 12V DVB-T DIGITAL FREEVIEW TV RECEIVER BOX RCA AV-OUT FOR MONITORS | eBay

Many thanks
cheers

Hello everyone ive done quite a lot of searching on this but cant find the answer sorry..

firstly whats the name of my command unit in my clk?

ive been reading that you can connect a digital freeview tv receiver to this head unit from a connection in the boot?

is so, what freeview box do people use etc?
and is this one any good:

XTRONS IN CAR 12V DVB-T DIGITAL FREEVIEW TV RECEIVER BOX RCA AV-OUT FOR MONITORS | eBay

Many thanks
cheers

You have comand APS NTG2.

You can only fit a tuner to this if your Comand has the green fakra on the back for video input. the only way to check this for sure is to pop the ash tray out and feel the back of the comand unit. Its on the right back lower cornet of the comand unit is viewed from the front.

You have comand APS NTG2.

You can only fit a tuner to this if your Comand has the green fakra on the back for video input. the only way to check this for sure is to pop the ash tray out and feel the back of the comand unit. Its on the right back lower cornet of the comand unit is viewed from the front.

Awesome advice and help mate thank you - what this forums all about cheers :thumb:

looks like i do have a green fakra..

next question, does the freeview receiver i posted before any good?

Cheers

Should be but you will need a small RCA to green female converter to plug it into the back of the comand.

The comand will be expecting an NTSC signal I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom