What could I put here?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

A160DSB

Car
A160 BRABUS Metallic Meteor Grey
What could I put in the gap under the radio? .... I like the radio, but would change it if I found something that would fit better.
I dont like the CD holder thingy that the A Classes have. At the moment, it holds a pen. but it just looks strange having a gap.

10n5j7d.jpg

CB? excuse the ignorance olly

Edit: googled it. haha na i think i'll pass cheers haha

if your looking to give the A some top notch soundage, then i would slap an EQ in there..

Hello

Could you change the radio cd for a double din type? sell that one on e-bay?

Ours had a CD holder that looked neat to be fair?

IMAG3820.jpg

Here's what I did in a similar situation - I didn't actually have a choice - the Audio30 my car came with was a Japanese version, so pretty useless here (different frequencies).

I had a double-DIN unit (Pioneer AVH-P3200) put in - didn't want any moving screens blocking controls, plus as you said - the bottom space is wasted and looks weird.

The only thing I don't like using it for is GPS - way too low to look at, but I have a separate unit anyway. Other than that works perfectly, including rear view camera and direct iPad connection, SD, USB etc, etc. Rather pleased with the look too - doesn't appear out of place or too much in your face, as some of these can be :rolleyes:

Last edited:
A flux capacitor ?

I have a parrot and an iTrip in mine.

What about a wormery?

I have a parrot and an iTrip in mine.

How often do you clean it out ? do you get small bags of sawdust for it ?

Surely it is noisy on longer journeys ?

Assuming the current pocket is removeable you can get a variety of things that will fit in the din size hole, drawers, cd holders, cup holders etc. Google / ebay search it.

Last edited:
What about the cubby hole from the W202?

your interior looks very nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom