What did you buy your AMG this week?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nickjonesn4

Car
E55K AMG Wagon, Porsche 993 C2S, Polestar 2
This is a thread "inspired" by another forum I am on which is now north of 20,000 posts. Good way of sharing the truth of ownership away from the significant other...

4x Dunlop Sport Maxx Tyres
Laser wheel alignment
1 x new Brodit holder for Samsung S10

Petrol, some plastic wheel nut covers and some door latch covers. The little things :)

Reactions: Yex
A piece of paper for £45

(MOT test certificate) :D

A set of wheels....

(Next week: Tyres!)
3e340310241f6f6785992129e372eaf3.jpg

Karcher Snow Foam Lance

New Paint job and side decals .
the car has the odd stone chip etc as it would do, but I wanted to replace the side decals with new ones and it just wouldn't be right if the paintwork isn't up to standard before fitting them

Finally got my Ultra Racing strut brace after six months. Despite what some may say it does make a positive difference. Steering feel is improved, as is front cornering grip. You can feel each strut dealing with bumps more smoothly rather than shocks crashing through the structure of the car. Only problem is now I want one on the rear but I can't afford to lose the boot space...

1oU2AAK.jpg

Glutton for punishment that I am, a set of silver star valve caps after the last set mysteriously disappeared when the tyres were changed

20190427_143346.jpg 20190427_143519.jpg 20190427_143528.jpg Bought this neat thing from MB :

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom