What did you do to your Merc Today..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wu56Shoozz

MB Enthusiast
You'll need a passport to get over the Wall..
Car
MB Vito 111CDi / W203 C Class Saloon 320CDi Avantgarde
I'll start..just a bit of fun really to see what others do..

I cleaned the V chamber between the two banks of cylinders from oil above the servo motor and cleaned also lubed my EGR Valve all ready for my part to arrive then I have to battle the ducting back on over new seals...

I tried to deactivate the touchpad as explained in the manual but couldn't find the option described therein.

Hi all. I have just joined the forum as a "newbie" so look forward with interest to reading the various posts here and elsewhere on the forum. So what did I do ? Bought a refurbished set of Hoedus alloys to go on my 2005 C180 Kompressor estate. Existing Adharaz were looking worse for wear and came with the car so damaged over time. My garage says the Hoedus wheels were an option in 2005 and I cannot wait to get them on the car. Sadly will have to wait a week until they can fit me in...

Hi , sorry wasnt prepared for that. Will post tonight . Regards

I looked through the window and watched it getting rained on again,:wallbash: then went and made a brew:D

I washed it
Me too. - It wasn't raining, so I thought "time to get that road grime off it".

Gave it a quick coating of that Autoglyme resin polish, but I got bored before applying that ultra-gloss finish.

Also looked out of the window and saw mine being rained on as usual in Wales. Did not think about washing it but did wonder if it will start next time I need it ( off to get new battery fitted next Friday )

Deliberately tried to drive it off without deactivating the Autowatch ghost - cut out and stalled as planned! Also made sure the 'service' pin worked before i drop the car off with my detailer tomorrow....

Moved it, and realised the front brake pads are shot :D

Admired its fresh paintwork from inside :D

Tried to get the in-car networking going
.... and failed Try as I might i could not find the config screen in COMAND to add the APN etc.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Replaced the interior mirror with one containing homelink function (new oem part - not cheap!). Took about 20 mins including programming, works a treat.

Replaced the interior mirror with one containing homelink function (new oem part - not cheap!). Took about 20 mins including programming, works a treat.

Ooooh Designo Mystic Blue :rock:

Started to get rid of the ravages of winter, gave it a good wash this morning before the rain started. Tucked it back in the garage after drying it off and set about with the tar remover , so many little black spots on my "White" car , then a polish with Autoglym. Started about 9.30 and by 2.30 I'd only done half the car, will do the other half tomorrow and probably give a coat of Dodo Juice Diamond White on Thursday. Retirement - so much to do and finally time to do it.:D

Changed the glove box bulb [emoji1316][emoji322]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom