What did you learn today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
PS - Today I learned that someone has sore buttocks, but I wished I hadn't learned that :eek:

....and they all lived happily ever after. Developer 215 went back to hugging bunnies and DSM10000 went back to shooting them.:D

All was well in MB land .....

That really did make me laugh out load. :D

I sure hope the DSM10000's aim is good :eek:

:D

Well it can be embarrassing when you return to a shoot and you are welcomed back........................by the pheasants!!:D

Well it can be embarrassing when you return to a shoot and you are welcomed back........................by the pheasants!!:D

You should definitely give it up then, and avoid the embarrassment - it's known as a "win win" situation.

Today I learnt that the threads on this forum tend to get rather "frayed"... as can the tempers of the posters.

Peace and harmony seems to be restored however and all is well in our little MB world....

Its like an episode of the Waltons..... Goodnight John Boy.....

I also learned that if you switch the traction control off on my car (sorry - my wife's car) it becomes very skittish..... haven't heard her scream like that in the back seat for many a year......

Today I learnt that the threads on this forum tend to get rather "frayed"... as can the tempers of the posters.

Peace and harmony seems to be restored however and all is well in our little MB world....

Its like an episode of the Waltons..... Goodnight John Boy.....

I like to think of them as family squabbles. They rarely develop into fueds...

I learned that we get more power cuts than the rest of the country put together, over 20 so far today and expecting another any minute.

I'm back after just having another power cut. Bet you're all jealous you don't enjoy such an exciting unpredictable life.

John Terry is not a racist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom