What Disc's and Pads???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Brembo say to leave the grey coating on the disc face and never use brake cleaner on new discs. Well at least that was the instruction with mine 🤷‍♂️
Yup, the pads will remove the coating easily. Brake cleaner strips it off everywhere and this results in early rusting in areas not covered by the pad sweep

Hi bud,

I usually buy original parts when it comes to disc and pads. I used to get aftermarket and always found they end up squeaking. Anytime I use manufacturer original, I never get the squeaking issue.

Hi bud,

I usually buy original parts when it comes to disc and pads. I used to get aftermarket and always found they end up squeaking. Anytime I use manufacturer original, I never get the squeaking issue.
Plus they always fit!

MB Newcastle or Edinburgh on ebay cheap normally next day or 2 delivery and as everyone has told you they will fit :thumb: if they are not listed on ebay email them with your vin or numberplate and they will list them.

Hi bud,

Plus they always fit!
MB Newcastle or Edinburgh on ebay cheap normally next day or 2 delivery and as everyone has told you they will fit :thumb: if they are not listed on ebay email them with your vin or numberplate and they will list them.
Indeed

Steve Jenkins is a helpful chap at MB Edinburgh.

I I ordered brake pads from him the week before last and they arrived the next day.

[email protected]

Job done. Just before the heaven's opened. My brake wear light is still on though as the one I bought was incorrect fitment. No biggy too sort. Thanks for the advice and tips 👍🏽

Job done. Just before the heaven's opened. My brake wear light is still on though as the one I bought was incorrect fitment. No biggy too sort. Thanks for the advice and tips 👍🏽
:fail::wallbash:

Hi bud,

You must of got unlucky , I've not had an issue and haven't purchased any 'genuine' brake products in 30 years .

The only noise I had was when a stone got trapped between the rotor and the back plate and what a noise that was .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom