What do to? (Car purchase hassles)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Least it all came good in the end, a good choice of car, the 6.2 is a charming piece of engineering in a nice w212 chassis!

...and how do they escape the attention of the local boys in blue, given how often they seem to be drag racing along Armory Road?
:D

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

What a beast and what a beauty
Deal of the decade

Congrats

Stoker

Anyway, apologies if it bores you but it was kind of nice to meet up with the person who owned the car for the majority of its life and understand a little more about it - and the unusually low mileage etc, there’s always a story to a car’s past with things like this :)

Meeting up with the previous owner and the confirmation of the provenance of the car is the icing on the cake, Will. Sit back and relax with the bargain you have and consign to history the hurdle of tossers you had to deal with to get it. Plus you still have your statutory rights, which you wouldn't have had if you'd bought it directly from him.

:D

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I can't say I'm surprised a passing policeman took an interest. That car's exhaust is a rolling definition of stupidly, anti-socially noisy...

Will i am glad you are happy with the car it looks a nice one and i wish you well with it. I have read through twelve pages to get to this point. NOW YOU KNOW THEY ARE COWBOYS AND EVEN HAD YOUR NICE ORIGINAL OWNER OVER.......... NAME THEM SO WE DON'T GO ANYWHERE NEAR THEM. i would have named them from page one, they would not be loyal to you, so come on we have stood by you TELL US ?????

Well that was an epic read, I've just seen this for the first time.

None of the hassle you had surprises me, my Daughter works for a very large Car Sales company with multiple brands of main dealers and some of the tales she tells me are amazing, I'm not sure you can trust any of them, you just have to be very careful!

Pleased you are enjoying it eventually!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom