What do you get if you mate an S with a CL...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Boss

MB Enthusiast
Car
private!
Voilaa..

Those oil rich sheiks have nothing better to do but spend their fortune on...

mercedes-benz_s-class_cl-class_sc500_tuned_2.jpg

mercedes-benz_s-class_cl-class_sc500_tuned-540x387.jpg

mercedes-benz_s-class_cl-class_sc500_tuned_2-540x222.jpg

mercedes-benz_s-class_cl-class_sc500_tuned_3-540x384.jpg

I my opinion,he is an idiot.The S class is a lovely looking car

Considering some of mongrel cars in the middle east, I'd say it was rather subtle.

I'm more alarmed by the choice of colour.

I don't see what there is to dislike about it.
Its quite a reasonable hybrid.
As wemorgan says, the colour could perhaps be better, but that's a minor niggle.

If it was offered to me a direct swap for my car I would jump at it.

I actually quite like this :D I don't think that the bonnet sits well though, especially where it meets the grill...

Not so sure about the lumps in the front wings where they have faired the CL headlights back into the S class fenders....:eek:

Not so sure about the lumps in the front wings where they have faired the CL headlights back into the S class fenders....:eek:

I never actually noticed that until you mentioned it... I think they would have been better off just making the whole thing bigger rather than that lumpy bit :(

OK if you want the car to look more like a Mazda 6?;)

Last edited:
I kinda like it! Seems to be a good quality job.

Reminds me of the 2 door S Class WCC did:
0611_sema_12_4501_cd_gallery.jpg

I really like whats been done to that S Class and a fantastic conversion job too. Personally I think its an improvement over the original W221 car which I thought and still think is butt ugly.

Considering some of mongrel cars in the middle east, I'd say it was rather subtle.

I'm more alarmed by the choice of colour.

But sand coloured cars make a lot of sense when you have a lot of sand coloured dust around -- having lived in the Emirates for a while with first a red and then a beige coloured car, my car cleaning bill decreased dramatically with the beige one. Mind you, the owner of this car probably has it cleaned everyday anyway...

Last edited:
I think the original front of the s class looks miles better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom