What do you think to this S55 AMG?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The rear seats are quite a rarity, but if you are content with a four seater, there are lots of CL55 AMG or a CL600 out there which some say (me included) much classier cars

Id have to agree that the CL600's and the CL55's are very nice cars and while i understand that the CL's are actually just coupe versions of the S-Class one of the big objectives of getting my next car is the amount of space in the back. Each to their own i guess but while the CL may look better the S55 seems to suit my needs more at this time, hence why im getting an "L" version. He who cant sit in the middle seat has enough room to lie down on the floor :rolleyes:

Plus the CL's LOOK like sports cars and go like sports cars, while the S class is more of a sleeper and you wouldnt expect it to do the kind of damage that it can.

That's a lot of car for the money,wonder how much did it cost new

I was looking at that last night and thinking how good value it was.

that s55 is a bit is quiet niche, its only got 4 seats but isnt as sporty, pretty as the cls or cl. Its also an amg with 4 seats so its not a cosseting and refined as a s600 limo. Its a sort of hybrid of the 2. If thats what your looking for then there wont be many like it.

That's a lot of car for the money,wonder how much did it cost new

Well the general consensus is that these cars cost upwards of 100k when new, some even say upto 130k depending on options????

Id say this one would pretty much have been somewhere towards the top end of the scale. Oh the joys of depreciation in 7 years :crazy:

that s55 is a bit is quiet niche, its only got 4 seats but isnt as sporty, pretty as the cls or cl. Its also an amg with 4 seats so its not a cosseting and refined as a s600 limo. Its a sort of hybrid of the 2. If thats what your looking for then there wont be many like it.

Im not a big fan of the CLS if truth be told, the CL is muich better looking for me. But the S55 is the one for me as it provides the all important rear space, comfort and power combined.

I wouldnt mind an S600 V12 TT with all that power and refinement, but the S55 wins hands down again simply due to that heavenly AMG sound from the back. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom