What do you think?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jeffwebb

Car
E55 AMG + Suzuki Burgman 400
Hi guys, not been around for a while due to the move to Spain. I see nothing much has changed which has to be good.
Have had the old W124 for a while now and due to an influx of funds am going to change it. Just me and the missus so an A Class will do. So which one? My head says 180CDi my heart says 200T. What does the team think?
Regards,
Jeff.

The new A class is a fantastic car in all respects..

We have one and its such a nice drive and so economical... i love them as a small car.

Like other here have said, the A class is a great little (big!) car. Wifey has the A180 Cdi which is really economical to drive. Quite comfortable and feels well put together.

On a long run, easily gets 45-50 mpg at around 70 mph.

The CVT auto can feel a bit funny at first as there are no gear changes, only improvised ones, but is very smooth and does not take much extra fuel.

We have some extra options on ours that personally I would choose again ie Avantgarde model, auto, Parktronic, CD changer, APS50 Nav, seats option, storage pack and bi-xenon lights.

Hi guys, not been around for a while due to the move to Spain. I see nothing much has changed which has to be good.
Have had the old W124 for a while now and due to an influx of funds am going to change it. Just me and the missus so an A Class will do. So which one? My head says 180CDi my heart says 200T. What does the team think?
Regards,
Jeff.

If just the 2 of you why not get a rag top (except with metal folding roof) and SORN the 124 for when you need something bigger?

If just the 2 of you why not get a rag top (except with metal folding roof) and SORN the 124 for when you need something bigger?

Does he need to sorn as he says he lives in Spain?Is the 124 still uk registered?

Simon

124 is Spanish Reg. Thanks for the input (even you Spike ;)). I expected you lot to come out for the 200 turbo. Would love a cabrio but good ones are hard to find here and very pricey. Also we get the occasional visit from my mother :crazy: so need an occasional third seat. Has anyone experience of the 200T ?

Ragtops arent that good for Spain as you'll burn ya bonce!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom