What do you want to know?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JBD

MB Enthusiast
Car
W205 C Class and ND MX5 Sport Recaro
Considering I have a fairly good insight into what's coming up for MB, pricing, specs etc, I thought I'd put a thread up for people who may want some more info. Just let me know what you need to know and I'll do my best!

Any idea when Mercedes are putting 9g into C Class as some reviewer say 7 speed not the best when compared to others, Thanks for any info

I haven't seen anything at all for 9g in the c class, which I think is a bit crap really

I haven't seen anything at all for 9g in the c class, which I think is a bit crap really

The 9g... or the C-Class? Or both...?

The fact that it's not getting 9g just seems strange to me.

Please tell me you are not a MB salesman.:doh:

just seen reply to MJ...:thumb:

Last edited:
JBD - is there going to be a bigger engine option for the W447 V-Class / Vito? The W639's V6 options are conspicuously absent from the new range ... there was a rumour about a V8 CDI appearing in the W447?

We have many a thread on here about forum members - how shall I say this - Not being too pleased with the conduct of Mercedes Salesfolk they have personally encountered.

Non intended to you if you are in sales.

When will the C63 be available as 4 wheel drive?

Some may despise an official MB employee on here, but I welcome the input, and future discounts ;)

Welcome.

S

There's nothing currently confirmed. Considering most models are AWD in Europe, I think it will come. BMW have Xdrive on most cars.

We have many a thread on here about forum members - how shall I say this - Not being too pleased with the conduct of Mercedes Salesfolk they have personally encountered.

Non intended to you if you are in sales.

That's fine, I'm not a fan of most salesmen I've dealt with myself either. Doesn't mean I should be the same though.
I'm trained as a mental health nurse and then moved to selling cars, so I'm not really your typical wideboy salesman with a big watch and small IQ

JBD - is there going to be a bigger engine option for the W447 V-Class / Vito? The W639's V6 options are conspicuously absent from the new range ... there was a rumour about a V8 CDI appearing in the W447?

I'll look into it tomorrow when I'm back in work. I haven't seen anything at all and I wouldn't put my money on it.

That's fine, I'm not a fan of most salesmen I've dealt with myself either. Doesn't mean I should be the same though.
I'm trained as a mental health nurse and then moved to selling cars, so I'm not really your typical wideboy salesman with a big watch and small IQ

I Love a good salesman/woman,they make me smile,being intelligent can
work against you as seeing reason,other than your own agenda will loose your
focus,if you have psychopathic tendencies that will hold you in good stead too!
You sound a nice guy, and I have no axe to grind,you have a novel approach
and I wish you well.:D

Cheers. Glad I'm getting a good reception, which I didn't expect to be fair. I run another forum that's been going for 5 years, so know how things should be. Don't want people to see me as a negative force. If people have had a bad experience or are looking for a better deal, I'll do my best, but I'm not here to take all your money! I rely on repeat custom, so I need a good reputation.

Hi
Dead interested in anything regarding launch dates, prices and specs of the C450 in the UK?
Thanks

Hi
Dead interested in anything regarding launch dates, prices and specs of the C450 in the UK?
Thanks

I think it's expected summer 2016 with 4matic. I believe it's taken away to move the tech over to right hand drive. I'll double check tomorrow if there's anything official on our system

Pleasure to see you here. We have shocking dispicable dealers in Glasgow. I would gladly order blind from you if a good deal was on the table.

Thanks! Was actually dealing with someone from Glasgow last week on an SLK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom