What do you want to know?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
JBD , regarding W205, I believe there is minor chrome removal tweaks coming in June 15, any more detail?

Any to get that tweaked model when would you need to order.... I'm hovering over the order now button for a C350e on work lease scheme currently!

JBD - is there going to be a bigger engine option for the W447 V-Class / Vito? The W639's V6 options are conspicuously absent from the new range ... there was a rumour about a V8 CDI appearing in the W447?

Nothing currently that u can see to suggest there will be anything more then a 4 cylinder

Is this new 9g box faster/better than 7g? I noticed that it's going into SLK250 CDI or 250D as it's will be called now.

JBD , regarding W205, I believe there is minor chrome removal tweaks coming in June 15, any more detail?

Any to get that tweaked model when would you need to order.... I'm hovering over the order now button for a C350e on work lease scheme currently!

It's just the chrome on the 4 corners of the car, which is being removed from the sport model. It's from June production, so any order now would be the new model

Is this new 9g box faster/better than 7g? I noticed that it's going into SLK250 CDI or 250D as it's will be called now.

It has a titanium housing, so it's no heavier. It's just smoother and with improved economy. It revs at about 1300rpm at 70mph. It will drop 4 gears at once if you put your foot down. The new SLK 250d is a bit more efficient and peak torque is lower down the Rev range

Are the interiors going to have a design overhaul away from the gloomy plastic looking things they are currently, just picked up a load of parts at my local MB dealer (delivery van driver shortage) and had a good look over the stock in the car park and the show room they all look depressing.

Then again the cars paint schemes were a colourless bland grey, black white nothingness also.

The car park looked depressing, like an old black and white film panning around there today, no colour in sight.

:(

Last edited:
Magnesium*

You caught me out there! Sorry, was in the bank while typing that. It's aluminium/magnesium construction

It's just the chrome on the 4 corners of the car, which is being removed from the sport model. It's from June production, so any order now would be the new model

Thanks!

Are the chrome bits being removed? or painted black? Sorry for the questions :)

Being removed! I think it's s good thing to be fair.

Final question...... (for now)

Do you think they will release AMG line C350e? or stick with the sport only option?

I guess that's down to demand. I think they need to keep it under the 50g/km so maybe not. The AMG alloys would probably tip it over that figure. The new ML 500e is in two trim levels, so maybe

007f275ad7922933d842513ceb030392.jpg

Taken the B class electric drive home tonight! God it's fast. Beat a Fiesta ST off the lights [emoji33]

JBD - is there going to be a bigger engine option for the W447 V-Class / Vito? The W639's V6 options are conspicuously absent from the new range ... there was a rumour about a V8 CDI appearing in the W447?

I'll look into it tomorrow when I'm back in work. I haven't seen anything at all and I wouldn't put my money on it.

Did you hear anything about this?

By the way, kudos for putting your head above the parapet and thanks for taking the time to answer questions.

Just ordered a c200 class sport estate. For resale what are the current hot options to have?

Premium/premium plus, leather, command

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom