What do you want to know?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
They're bi LED, but not a he intelligent system with full beam assist etc

Forget fog lights

Airmatic has a standard height, but you can adjust it depending on driving style and it does have a higher setting.

You can have a roof box

Yes it connect to Apple devices via Bluetooth

I'll have to get back to you on the connect me, I don't tend to get too involved with that

No, I don't think it has drilled discs

I'll have to get back to you on the last one

Can i call you at dealership?? tel number? Name?

Can i call you at dealership?? tel number? Name?

I would say its best to remain anonymous when giving advice as some brands dont like their employees sharing advice on forums in the public domain.

Nothing wrong with a PM though. :thumb:

Feel free to pm me, that's fine. Sorry about the delay! Very busy day

Feel free to pm me, that's fine. Sorry about the delay! Very busy day

im working off crapatalk here on iphone, can you pm me first so i can reply!! cheers. Also have a mate who is interested in a cls lease. Can give you details over phone

I can of course! I'm on Tapatalk too :( you can pm me by clicking on my name

It says you can't receive a PM. Might be baca use haven't posted enough

?? bizarre, ok, email

Last edited:
Sent you an email

ML 270 diesel 2004

I have an old ml and wanted to know if anyone has replaced the headlights with a pair of one that have built in running/day lights. I've seen some advertised abroad but not seen any available in UK

Probably something that should be posted in the main forum. Others members with ML's may be able to help with that.

The configurator now shows more stuff and higher price than the e brochure dated 1st April. Thanks

Brief description
DISTRONIC PLUS with Steer Assist
Active Blind Spot Assist
Active Lane-Keeping Assist
Driving assistance package
PRE-SAFE[emoji768] PLUS
Steering Assist
BAS PLUS With Cross-Traffic Assist
Cross-Traffic Assist
PRE-SAFE[emoji768] PLUS
PRE-SAFE[emoji768] with buckle-mounted belt tensioner
Collision mitigation (PRE-SAFE[emoji768] Brake)

I have an order with driver assistance package at the pre April order. Please can anyone confirm with items I won't have compared to post April orders?

Thanks in advance

ca989f333b1a7d357b38bbf6f224a780.jpg

395b955fe6ef101712501eb747723492.jpg

2cf126b89aee8b386eeb2c1e57893e2c.jpg

abd627fb37ff1f2c836ee38b0aed48e8.jpg

Today was spent at MB world going round the track, off road and eating food :)

Hey, bit of a left-field question but do you know anything about the "GLT"? (If that is what it's going to be called.)

Imagine an AMG pickup, would be spot on!

Just wondering how similar it will be to the Navara, which in my opinion is a rather nice pickup, despite being a bit "pikey".

mercedespickup3.jpg

Nothing at all! Well, no more than the speculative render you've pictured above. I think there's a market for it though

Well, if you do hear anything and it jogs your memory, please keep me updated because I'd love to know if there's going to be an AMG version, got a soft spot for fast pickups!

Imagine a V8, slammed to the floor on coilies haha

first picture looks better proportions and looks great, second picture looks horrible !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom