What do you want to know?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Well I got the premium plus right. After the test drive I deleted the leather for the artico-seemed okay too me- and replaced it with the intelligent lights which seemed more useful and pretty cool after seeing some of the videos on u tube. Also added the air suspension as I like comfort.

Well I got the premium plus right. After the test drive I deleted the leather for the artico-seemed okay too me- and replaced it with the intelligent lights which seemed more useful and pretty cool after seeing some of the videos on u tube. Also added the air suspension as I like comfort.

Sounds like a good spec to me

Better nav system

Hi JBD, Im currently waiting on a C220 amg line premium plus car. Question the led lighting, will I have the intelligent high beam with this?? any info if it is as clever as BMW's offerings.

Hi JBD, Im currently waiting on a C220 amg line premium plus car. Question the led lighting, will I have the intelligent high beam with this?? any info if it is as clever as BMW's offerings.

No you won't. Intelligent Light System is a £545 option. You'll have high performance LED lights, but they're not adaptive

thats disappointing to hear, will it be high beam assist atleast? I could have sworn it said intelligent lighting system. Doh!!

No, it's an upgrade

Im not happy!! thats the one feature I was most looking forward to. Might contact dealership today. Its due on first week of June, I am in my rights to cancel here yes? as it was a pre ordered dealership car. How long you think I would be waiting for the same car ( c220 amg, premium plus, 7g auto in polar white, but with the intelligent led system )???

No 9g.
A deal-breaker for me, heard about this a while ago so abandoned the C Klasse purchase.

The ZF 8sp in the BMW is sublime, and shifts instantly.
I fell asleep a few times attempting to paddle shift the 7g - utter garbage.
Wake up MB.

S.

Better nav system

Compared to?
I hope you don't mean compared the new systems in the A & C Class?
If that's the case it must be hopeless.

Have you ever avoided a jam using COMAND online?
I ran it two years and EVERY SINGLE TIME it warned of traffic a minute after I was stuck.
Ditto the routing, constant routing around closed roads and motorways that were re-opened hours ago.
Shockingly bad system.
Better off with TomTom Live.
:fail

Steve

Im not happy!! thats the one feature I was most looking forward to. Might contact dealership today. Its due on first week of June, I am in my rights to cancel here yes? as it was a pre ordered dealership car. How long you think I would be waiting for the same car ( c220 amg, premium plus, 7g auto in polar white, but with the intelligent led system )???

End of August now. Surely you checked the spec on ordering

i saw the led wording and assumed all ok, plus dealer kind of gave me duff info!!

I did the same but due to a delay in getting a built slot managed to get it sorted. You have to be careful when checking the order form.

As for 7g comments I found it okay on the c class petrol. Moving from the w203 which has 5 gears so should be an improvement.

Hi JBD
Is there any more detail anywhere, other than from the Configurator, on what's in the driving assistance pack as its pretty vague. Thanks Kev

It's all detailed in the price list you can download off the website. What do you need to know? It's blind spot assist, lane keeping assist, distronic plus and presafe

How does my phone autocorrecting COMAND to Command have any relevance to this discussion?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom