What do you want to know?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
And the GTR ordered two years ago
7ba94dfb507a2a2c59d5cfbe8cc3570c.jpg

Wow, just wow!! Who's going to fight for the PDI and test drive in that? :D

Wow, just wow!! Who's going to fight for the PDI and test drive in that? :D

Well, only out master tech will be allowed to PDI it. I'm sure I'll get to go out with my customer in it. It's the second one destined for the UK, so will be pretty special

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any news on when the complete pile of ****e Garmin sat nav will be fixed JBD?
Thanks.

Any news on when the complete pile of ****e Garmin sat nav will be fixed JBD?
Thanks.

Nope [emoji23]

Someone doesn't like Mondays...

Nope [emoji23]

Someone doesn't like Mondays...

Thanks mate.
Guess MB are waiting to see what happens with the class action about it in the States.
:-/

Hey JBD, I was talking to a sales guy at MB Manchester who told me the Drive Pilot option on the E class I am interested in is currently unavailable. How bad is the problem?

Hey JBD, I was talking to a sales guy at MB Manchester who told me the Drive Pilot option on the E class I am interested in is currently unavailable. How bad is the problem?

I expect that the backlog will last until about May production

He also mentioned availability issues with the panoramic roof, so it feels my plans for 1.9.17 delivery are in jeopardy.

He also mentioned availability issues with the panoramic roof, so it feels my plans for 1.9.17 delivery are in jeopardy.

How would that be in jeopardy? That's 7 months.

Hey JBD,

Just a few questions from a nearly first time Mercedes owner. I've had a C350e on order since late September, finally been told that delivery should be May 15th ish.

Where is the 350e built? Is it Germany or SA, don't mind just wondering when it's likely to be built, SA shipping obviously a lot longer.

And the length of time it's taken, is it likely as I've spec'd Beige leather with dark ash trim?

Great advice by the way, love reading the thread.

Cheers

Matt

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi,

Is it a saloon or an estate? Who's it been ordered through?

Glad you've found the thread helpful!

Hi,

Is it a saloon or an estate? Who's it been ordered through?

Glad you've found the thread helpful!

It's a saloon, alas through Lex Autolease.

It's a saloon, alas through Lex Autolease.

So Lex will have their own individual allocation, which probably is the reason for the wait. It'll be build in East London, S.A

How would that be in jeopardy? That's 7 months.

Hopefully not an issue, but I was surprised that three items on my required spec were unavailable to order:

Driver Assistance Plus
Premium Plus (due to pan roof)
Black Ash Trim

If resolved by May build then all good. Otherwise god forbid I'll be looking at the 530e iPerformance. :dk:

Hopefully not an issue, but I was surprised that three items on my required spec were unavailable to order:

Driver Assistance Plus

Premium Plus (due to pan roof)

Black Ash Trim

If resolved by May build then all good. Otherwise god forbid I'll be looking at the 530e iPerformance. :dk:

It doesn't mean they're not available, it just means that they're in short supply. If you place an order in good time, there will be no issue. Surely you'd be better with a bicycle than a BMW

JBD,

I haven't noticed if you've previously commented, but do you have any comment, insight or thoughts on the ongoing GLC 'clonking'/'skipping' threads, and mercedes response thus far ? Have you had to deal with any unhappy buyers ? What's your thoughts of Mercedes issuing a waiver to be signed by buyers confirming that they have been made aware of the issue ?

http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/general-discussion/201420-knocking-steering-new-glc.html

http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/whee...onking-juddering-near-full-steering-lock.html

http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/gene...ercedes-tyre-skipping-official-statement.html

http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/whee...n/216613-car-jumping-scrubbing-full-lock.html

Last edited:
It's not something I'm going to comment on from now on. It honestly doesn't matter what I say, it'll get twisted. I'm leaving people to deal with their local dealerships when it comes to that subject. Sorry mate

It's not something I'm going to comment on from now on. It honestly doesn't matter what I say, it'll get twisted. I'm leaving people to deal with their local dealerships when it comes to that subject. Sorry mate

Not a problem, I did wonder that it might be an awkward one for you to weigh in on. Appreciate you being straight up in your reply.

Not a problem, I did wonder that it might be an awkward one for you to weigh in on. Appreciate you being straight up in your reply.

I already commented on one of the other threads and it didn't go down well [emoji23]

I already commented on one of the other threads and it didn't go down well [emoji23]

Nothing got twisted though. We appreciate you sharing what you know. It just go down well with owners to be told it is normal and a characteristic. People seriously fail to understand the impact it is making on peoples lives. For those who are interested in how this abnormal feature is impacting others see here;
https://www.mercedescrabbing.org/dear-gary-savage-something-know/

Nothing personal towards you at all :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom