What do YOU watch on TV

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just finished watching the 6 series and 100 odd episodes of Lost, made in the early 2000's
Totally off the scale unbelievable, but so watchable.
The scriptwriters must have been on some heavy duty mind altering stuff to come up with the plots and storylines but it had me hooked for a few weeks.
Rumour has it that the scriptwriters were still "making-up" the end whilst the series was actually airing....

You'd need mind-altering drugs in that situation.

That wouldn't surprise me.
An oddly fascinating series I found.

Been enjoying ‘Staged’ on BBC1 & iplayer. Great stuff from David Tennant & Micheal Sheen together with some big star names. 👍

Finding Alice on the ITV Hub starring Keeley Hawes, Nigel Havers, Joanna Lumley and Kenneth Cranham
Very watchable black comedy drama.

Finding Alice on the ITV Hub starring Keeley Hawes, Nigel Havers, Joanna Lumley and Kenneth Cranham
Very watchable black comedy drama.
Yep. Watching that now Rog. 👍

Last night I watched the Beatles A Hard days Night. As a film it was rubbish but the music took me back to the sixties. It reminded me that I did my GCSE revision listening to the Beatles. Music is my favourite type of TV, I'll watch Jools Holland and stay up late on a Friday evening if there is something good on BBC 4.

Last night I watched the Beatles A Hard days Night. As a film it was rubbish but the music took me back to the sixties. It reminded me that I did my GCSE revision listening to the Beatles. Music is my favourite type of TV, I'll watch Jools Holland and stay up late on a Friday evening if there is something good on BBC 4.
Did you watch ‘Yesterday’ (Beatles Film) a few years ago? We loved it as did our young daughter.

The Serpent. I was a little unsure at first, but it has really gripped us. What an evil sh1t!!

Have resisted binge watching and await the next episode. Not sure how I feel about being able to see it all in one go. On one hand it's great to find out "whodunnit" quickly but I can't help feeling just a little bit of suspense is taken away. I am retired, but remember discussing the plot at work the next day, putting forward theories and eagerly anticipating the next episode. And don't get me started on people who tell you what happened as they have already binged!

P.S. Jenna Coleman is a great actress and totally gorgeous. Now if she played her cards right......... :)

Not sure it has been mentioned but 'Back to Life' is a wonderfully dark comedy and I think I have seen it listed on both iPlayer and Netflix.
Quite short but worth a watch.
Almost finished with Engrenages (Spiral) 😭

"What do YOU watch on TV"

Anything as long is it is not on the BBC or a Live Broadcast. ;)

We watch The Chase from the day before now on Catchup at 5pm while having dinner.

There are so many things on Netflix, Amazon, Disney+ it is so easy to pick something and see if one gets hooked. If not move on to next.

Can't wait for the next Better Call Saul and Ozark.......

P.S. Jenna Coleman is a great actress and totally gorgeous. Now if she played her cards right......... :)

Agreed, a lovely lady, but, she's only 34 you mucky person
Definately younger than my daughter by almost 10 years

The Bay
Finding Alice
Marcella from tonight

All on the main TV channels, we have tons of stuff recorded, downloaded or ready to stream, we like to stretch the good stuff out.

The Bay
Finding Alice
Marcella from tonight

All on the main TV channels, we have tons of stuff recorded, downloaded or ready to stream, we like to stretch the good stuff out.
I'm currently binge watching series 1 of Marcella now. Excellent series with 2 more to follow.
Anna Friel is improving with age.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom