What do YOU watch on TV

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Agreed, a lovely lady, but, she's only 34 you mucky person
Definately younger than my daughter by almost 10 years
Only as old as the woman I feel.......:devil:

Auf Wiedersehen Pet. Loving it. 🥳

Got that on a DVD in one of the cars for when parked up waiting for my passenger to return.

Always thought it funny that my DVD unit from one of the cars went back to Germnay for investigation with this DVD in it. :)

Got that on a DVD in one of the cars for when parked up waiting for my passenger to return.

Always thought it funny that my DVD unit from one of the cars went back to Germnay for investigation with this DVD in it. :)
Brings back great memories of watching it with my dad when I was a kid. Both chuckling away.

the Thornley Manor & Spanish series were great too.

Watching it now makes me realise how much better programme making/editing nowadays really is.

Auf Wiedersehen Pet. Loving it. 🥳
I’ve got the first series - on VHS! Recorded off the telly, when it was on first time round.

I am missing one episode (think it’s #3) which was on telly the other day, so a rare treat. I’ve watched all the others so many times (yes, I still have a working VHS recorder!) that I think I’m word perfect on the scripts by now..

Cheers,

Gaz

I’ve got the first series - on VHS! Recorded off the telly, when it was on first time round.

I am missing one episode (think it’s #3) which was on telly the other day, so a rare treat. I’ve watched all the others so many times (yes, I still have a working VHS recorder!) that I think I’m word perfect on the scripts by now..

Cheers,

Gaz
Likewise Gas. Mrs Ant & I regularly quote lines to each other. A popular one being: ‘Tara fora bit’. 😁

I’ve got quite into The Punisher on Netflix. I’m not normally into Marvel but this im really enjoying. Incredibly violent though.

Double bill tonight:

Watched ‘Yesterday’ movie again. I forgotten how good it was. Great feel good Beatles tunes. Super Camino part played by Ed Shearan trying to rename ‘Hay Jude’ as ’Hey Dude’ 😁

Then Jason Manford standup from 2014. Excellent family fun. 🥳

Recently finished seasons 7 and 8 of Spiral, then because it was so good started again on season 1 as we never saw them first time round .
Wow , what a series

Would I Lie To You. The new series maintaining my tears of laughter. Last night Bob Mortimer told how he helped Damon Hill win the British Grand Prix by giving him a scotch egg! Truth or lie? I’m not telling you.
I know comedy is very personal but I just can’t watch enough of Bob Mortimer. His line last night referencing soil science, I was in hysterics.

I know comedy is very personal but I just can’t watch enough of Bob Mortimer. His line last night referencing soil science, I was in hysterics.
Bob Mortimer is excellent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom