What does everyone do for a living?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KosherBenz

Car
2006 E320 CDI
I am a private contractor who works for the US Gov. :rock: I also have one piece of real estate that I rent out, but that does not bring much income. I tried to get into real estate, but its so damn expensive. I'll still do ok with it, I bought it in December for 115K and its worth about 165K now. :bannana:

Student... for another couple of months; then if all goes to plan either a dungeon programmer or a consultant...

I basically answer the phone for a living. Sometimes I just let it ring, maybe even for 5 or 6 rings before picking it up! Sticking it to the man! ;)

I seem to spend most of my days waiting for rebellious numpties like Shude to answer the phone :D

on a more serious note......

Self employed 3D illustrator and CG model maker. Everything from architects models to film/game content.

IT Helpdesk Administrator for educational establishment.

...with a loudmouth dumbo sitting behind me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Lock Keeper at Teddington Lock on the river Thames ... UK government Environment Agency

See Google Earth 51' 25.54 N 0' 19.26 W

Thats where i work ! :)

Layabout in ever sense of the word :cool:

Okay Spenco mattress tester

John

Last edited:
I basically moan at people like andy_k for putting too many polygons in a model!

1st party game programmer working in vehicle dynamics and modelling.

Systems integrator for Amazon. Although most likely moving over to the states if my H1 visas come through next month.

Vips said:
Systems integrator for Amazon. Although most likely moving over to the states if my H1 visas come through next month.

Oiiii

My daughter has just come into my room saying her bankers card has been refused by Amazon :D :D Weird or what????:eek: And before you ask.... Just Amazon, she has ample funds:rolleyes:

John

Work in datacentre hosting and european data networking.
My job includes paying bills, getting stressed when things go wrong (every day) and reading this forum. :)

I work for a newly privatised housing trust, formally the housing section of Bradford Council in West Yorkshire. Looking after the annual gas servicing and repair contracts for 19000 properties.

Believe me, its mind numbing but at least it keeps me in Benz's, curries, and the odd weekend away in Scarborough.

Mrs P is retired, (early), and she does a nice line in cardmaking, mailshots, serving on in her sisters cafe, medico-legal reports and making my tea.

Portzy.

IT Manager/Monkey :rolleyes: for a large UK firm.

Sales and Marketing Director in a sports insole company.
otherwise known as head tea maker

Last edited:
former number cruncher (who is terrible at maths!) looking for a job!

Software Engineer for Nokia mobile phones (series 40). I write the code that makes your mobile phone crash on a regular basis, usually when you're in the middle of an important call :D

No, I can't get cheap phones...

glojo said:
Oiiii

My daughter has just come into my room saying her bankers card has been refused by Amazon :D :D Weird or what????:eek: And before you ask.... Just Amazon, she has ample funds:rolleyes:

John

Thanks Vips
You are obviously the top man, card accepted... Dog now has electric toothbrush :eek: :eek:

John

Presently working as IT Manager / systems administrator for EAME Oil services company. But who knows, not for too much longer hopefully...........;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom