What does the panel make of this?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6183
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 6183

Auto Trader logo

I called and spoke to a script merchant who took a load of details from me, I suspect that I have fallen for a data capture exercise and the deal doesn't exist.

Anyone else followed up on one of these ads?

Could be genuine.

C300 sport brand new on DTD for £28892 albeit would be a few hundred more for a colour other than white.

I have to tread carefully here, but it’s an issue we’re having daily. We send new lists of stock to Autotrader, but they’re not removing the sold cars that we take off the list.

I’ve been getting enquiries on a GLS63 that sold last year for months and currently we can’t stop it, same goes for some other models that aren’t even in production anymore. Obviously we can only apologise, but it is Autotrader, not us and is being worked on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to tread carefully here, but it’s an issue we’re having daily. We send new lists of stock to Autotrader, but they’re not removing the sold cars that we take off the list.

I’ve been getting enquiries on a GLS63 that sold last year for months and currently we can’t stop it, same goes for some other models that aren’t even in production anymore. Obviously we can only apologise, but it is Autotrader, not us and is being worked on

Edit: It could still be available, we have sent updated lists over recently, so someone should be contacting you. I’m back from annual leave tomorrow, so can at least check for you

I’ve checked stock and it’s perfectly genuine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom