What else could go wrong

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kenny1000

Car
2013 E220 cdi auto Sport Coupe
Well I have had the car nearly a year now and have changed the HP fuel pump, fuel lines, brake discs after they warped, brake bleed screws, alternator pulley, tensioner and belt, new tie rods and ball joints both sides and had to call out the breakdown service out when all the display failed when I was miles from home. The latest thing now is a fuel leak and the fuel tank has to be removed to sort it.
I thought these cars were supposed to be good. Should I stick with it or sell it:doh:

I forgot to add the body work is starting some rust spots. I have brushed it down and its only surface rust, so I have to decide spend a lot and get the bodywork sorted or sell, sell sell.

We have a Toyota Avensis that the wife uses for over four years now and it hasn't missed a beat. I have done services every 10,000 miles and it runs like a dream. So thats a high contender

Ok, but will it give you same feeling as the MB? :)

I think he prefers to not be outside in the cold working on a rust-bucket, so maybe He'll forsake the MB experience.

I have always said it is the worse car I have ever owned, but it is the best car I have ever driven. Love the car to death, but it is getting to the dependability out of it is the problem

I guess it boils down to how much you love the car then. But by the sounds of it you're falling out of love with it.

I still think, as you've done so much work to the car it's a keeper and worth fixing up. :)

Why not just transplant Toyota mechanicals in to the Mercedes body...Oh, hang on that's rusting...just give a Toyota to Bernie and Leepu... Sorted..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom