what expensive petrol brings

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Complete with wheels from a rollerskate :eek:

Still too much.

Would look OK if you had a check shirt, gun rack in the back and you're sister in the passenger seat.:D

NOTE TO SELF:
Ignore PM's from MBWorld for a while!:eek:

Have you guys looked at E-bay lately at car prices,has to be petrol prices and the car tax hype.

Lots are not even getting bids even though the sellers are putting very low prices on them,I was going to sell mine this year to get a newer Merc but put on E-bay twice with no bids also advertised it in TRADE-IT twice with no response.

My car is a 1999 C200 Esprit with 65,000 and I put a starting price of £1,995
it is in excellent condition but had no bids on E-bay and no luck with TRADE-IT.

I will keep it and enjoy it until it is no longer a viable proposition to keep it any longer

Norman:(

What I fail to understands is this.
USA going through same credit crunch as us along with what to them is dearer fuel as well.
Now they are shown here cutting the prices of vehicles in an effort to move metal and keep going. This side of the pond, the reaction appears to be that prices will have to go up to keep dealers margins and profits at the same level ??????

What I fail to understands is this.
USA going through same credit crunch as us along with what to them is dearer fuel as well.
Now they are shown here cutting the prices of vehicles in an effort to move metal and keep going. This side of the pond, the reaction appears to be that prices will have to go up to keep dealers margins and profits at the same level ??????

So it seems, I can't see it lasting for long though - a lot of companies have got very fat over the last few years, I expect they will have to adapt soon enough.

Ade

When webought Mrs B's car a couple of weeks ago the salesman said that sales have never been better even with a "credit crunch."

Apparently, people are travelling all over the country to get the best deal and the Dealer Group we bought the car from is not even considering discounting.

They price the cars well and are shifting a lot of metal without having to specially discount.

I couldn't even get an umbrella out of them!

KJ

This is what they pay you to take one of these monstrosities away, is it not?

Lots are not even getting bids even though the sellers are putting very low prices on them,I was going to sell mine this year to get a newer Merc but put on E-bay twice with no bids also advertised it in TRADE-IT twice with no response.

(

You need to offer finance on credit.

People in this country will buy anything at any price as long as they can have credit.

You need to offer finance on credit.

People in this country will buy anything at any price as long as they can have credit.

having just come back from the US.. its a LOT worse there... everything is priced per month... from electronics shops to clothes to well almost anything..

the actual spot price of the item is usually in tiny font on the display ticket!

When webought Mrs B's car a couple of weeks ago the salesman said that sales have never been better

Was he awake and were his lips moving.?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom