What extras would you recommend for C63?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rsg79

Car
5.0SC Range Rover
Finally thinking about taking the plunge and buying a C63 coupe, seen a nice one for sale on auto trader in silver (would prefer palladium but their doesn't seem to be many in that colour around) from what i can see their doesn't seem to be many extras fitted.

Mercedes-Benz C Class 6.3 C63 AMG MCT 2dr

Im not so familiar with the extras on these cars i always had M3s before this and knew what was what.
The standard spec looks ok but i would really like the HK sound system.

Also does the price for this car seem ok?

Any info would be appreciated

Cheers

It looks lovely. The HK sound system is good though, shame it's missing.

An LSD would be next on my list.

Yeah certainly looks a good example, i haven't contacted the seller yet maybe he just forgot to mention HK.

LSD would be good but i guess it very rare to find one with this option.

Will be planning on remap and de-cat at some point if i get one.

I quite liked the fact the C63 doesn't really have any 'must have' options when I bought mine. The HK is nice to have but I wasn't too fussed and bought one without it. All I wanted was 19" alloys, purely because I'm not keen on the style of the 18". The Porcelain/Black interior in mine was a clincher when I viewed it. I also viewed a black car with red interior which was quite nice, but my missus hated it. Guess we all like different things.

Search function. lol

Don't want to sound rude but this advice is repeated almost daily.

I quite liked the fact the C63 doesn't really have any 'must have' options when I bought mine. The HK is nice to have but I wasn't too fussed and bought one without it. All I wanted was 19" alloys, purely because I'm not keen on the style of the 18". The Porcelain/Black interior in mine was a clincher when I viewed it. I also viewed a black car with red interior which was quite nice, but my missus hated it. Guess we all like different things.

Yeah, the porcelain / black interior is fabulously. It really lifts the interior.

Funnily enough though, I was avoiding those cars when looking to buy. Until I sat in one :D

LSD
HK Sound
Factory Tinted Glass

Rest is a bonus

With a coupe , it has to have a pano roof !!

Is COMAND standard on coupes? If not then COMAND.

Pan roof and Command are standard in the Coupe as far as I'm aware.

A petrol tanker.

Looks like a very nice car!
I bought mine in September last year and asked the same questions and weighed up the options, should I go for a ppp car or not? HK sound?
I bought a car with neither and I am very happy, the standard speakers are fine (I came from 2 years in a good spec Range Rover Sport) also I very rarely have any music on unless I'm on the motorway, the engine noise is so addictive!!
I had a Quaife LSD fitted at MSL for £1300.
Thinking about a remap at MSL at the moment but not sure, that will see it over 500bhp.
It depends on what you want to use the car for, do you need the better (and more expensive to service) brakes that the PPP comes with?

Yeah I'm not really interested in the PPP won't be any advantage to me, the car will just be a toy for summer use but i would really like the HK.

saying that this car looks a very good example, and I'm guessing the price is about right.

Looks like a very nice car!
I bought mine in September last year and asked the same questions and weighed up the options, should I go for a ppp car or not? HK sound?
I bought a car with neither and I am very happy, the standard speakers are fine (I came from 2 years in a good spec Range Rover Sport) also I very rarely have any music on unless I'm on the motorway, the engine noise is so addictive!!
I had a Quaife LSD fitted at MSL for £1300.
Thinking about a remap at MSL at the moment but not sure, that will see it over 500bhp.
It depends on what you want to use the car for, do you need the better (and more expensive to service) brakes that the PPP comes with?

Yes, price looks sweet. it's just under the mileage that mine was and I paid more then 31 for it lol.
Plus you can haggle.
If you want LSD (Definitely worth getting) then see MSL for the quaife ATB differential.

Pan roof and Command are standard in the Coupe as far as I'm aware.

100% correct

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom