What happened to barryj?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinal

MB Enthusiast
Car
x254, G350, Duster, S320, Mach1, 900ss and a few more
Anyone have any clue what happened to barryj?

As in, what caused him to feel the need to say farewell? (and so... visually?)

Did I miss something? Who offended him? :p

or did someone guess his password?

Last edited:
I can't believe this was done by him........even if he has:mad: a BMW....

that wasn't him unless he has had the op(s)

I think he took aversion to people not wanting to argue all the time...and he got bothered that the Hobbit was outdoing him in the popularity stakes..

strange one that, you wouln't take it out on the forum, unless you ganged upon, from a lot of members.. would you??

I think it stems from the Max Mosley thread.

But like SEM says, why direct it at the whole forum?

Very strange.

I think he took aversion to people not wanting to argue all the time...and he got bothered that the Hobbit was outdoing him in the popularity stakes..

Hobbit?

From the terse wordings, it definitely an imposter. If he did it himself, he would said something more. Someone gained access to his password. Joker. :D

The posting was moved and access disabled.

Last edited:

He can't have meant me, I am 8feet tall and have hundreds of mates.

My nose appears to grow everytime I say that. Well thats another thing I can have over everyone else too.:D

The ignore function works perfectly well for those irritating members, who may or maynot post something of use and this hides the things that irritate you. You can easily view the post thats ignored if you choose to.

And while I am at it, why announce your intention to leave. Just go. Don't bang on about it. Even if it helps you think you are feeling better, it just makes everyone else think worse of you and are glad you have left!

One of my work colleagues handed his notice on beginning of May. It was a 3 page letter! 3 pages!! telling me how I was to blame for most of it, and how the employer was to blame for some of it, and how an outside contractor was to blame for some other bit of it, and how the last departed manager was to blame for some of it, and how he feels its affecting his health (Which we told him to go sort out, but he knew better) and how his salary is far less than his worth and he would refuse to do some additonal work until he was paid (bearing in mind it is under review and he wrote his own job description).

To make it simple, he blamed everyone else. Then walked out. (He is still out of work)

Bye and thanks for coming!!!

Oh dammit, did anyone archive that photo?

*duck*

Oh dammit, did anyone archive that photo?

*duck*

God no. I saw it and it was mentally scarring. Imagine your oldest aunt squatting over a shoe and weeing in it....do anything for you? You get the idea. (Excuse me while I honk up)

One of my work colleagues handed his notice on beginning of May. It was a 3 page letter! 3 pages!! telling me how I was to blame for most of it, and how the employer was to blame for some of it, and how an outside contractor was to blame for some other bit of it, and how the last departed manager was to blame for some of it, and how he feels its affecting his health (Which we told him to go sort out, but he knew better) and how his salary is far less than his worth and he would refuse to do some additonal work until he was paid (bearing in mind it is under review and he wrote his own job description).

To make it simple, he blamed everyone else. Then walked out. (He is still out of work)

He was obviously ill...... and needs medical help / councelling.

Not sure what type of work you are in - but if that sort of letter had been handed into my last company HR would have wanted to see him and talk it through - last thing they would want is any comeback due to stress related illnesses.

Whereas on the other hand he may have just beed a t*sser..:D

Not sure what type of work you are in - but if that sort of letter had been handed into my last company HR would have wanted to see him and talk it through - last thing they would want is any comeback due to stress related illnesses.

Agreed.

There is no doubt he was suffering but what with him being big and tough, he would not accept that I knew this and had made an attempt to get him to do something about it. The HR department did look at investigating it too. however after they read my response, they decided it wasn't worth the time or trouble.

Some people don't want to help themselves and they think they are far more important than reality allows them to be. So bassically your last comment was the one that floated to the surface.

He won't be happy until he admits whatever problem it was that was affecting him, and sorts that out. In the meantime he will blame everyone else for his problems, and thats okay if it helps him, and does not affect those he blames.

Didn't affect me, I didn't have the problem, he did!:)

Did he read the Daily Mail...

he did read the local tittle tattle rag that only prints anything that is derogatory to my employer and actually believed everything that was printed, which was strange as he was in a position to know what the truth is.

He even got out of shape over a web based forum that has the word "Rumour" in its title, as he thought that was more accurate than reality.

He had some issues that needing proper help. But you can't force someone to go to the doctors, especially if they know better.

I think that is enough speculation.

Case Closed.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom