what happened to justice served

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mark.t

Banned
Car
E300 td tomtom sat nav in car dvd
:eek: i agreed with it and so would Judge Dredd

Last edited:
The 'revenge' thread by Iyse ?

I imagine it was deleted by the mods because of offensive content ...

revenge is so sweet ...... and short lived on here.....i could find nothing offensive about it

mark.t said:
revenge is so sweet ...... and short lived on here.....i could find nothing offensive about it
depends if you were on the end of the fists!!

mark.t said:

Nor me, i would have done the same !

It was bound to upset someone though .

The thread was a confession to a criminal act and was explained to Iyse.

pammy said:
depends if you were on the end of the fists!!

If they didn't want to be on the end of the fists then they shouldn't have done that to his car ...

If you can't walk the walk then don't talk the talk ...

I don't want to spoil my untarnished reputation - so i'll shut up now ! ;)

As far as I could see he admitted on a public forum doing something highly illegal - not the best of ideas - especially of that nature - whether you agree with the action or not.

R2D2 said:
The thread was a confession to a criminal act and was explained to Iyse.

Ok party is over everyone back to cars!;)

U cant blame him for getting revenge after what they did to his car but problem with matters likw thsew is that bwcasue they too know where he lives they may decide to come back with an even "bigger stick" and if not dealt with properly and swiftly first time round then thw matter shall just escalate.

I'll probably get blasted for this but they should have gone in Balaclavas and been discreet so that tehere are no "repercussions" as the people at the recieving end of the fists would not have a clue who was behind it and have been ever more puzzled/scared.

Flash said:
U cant blame him for getting revenge after what they did to his car but problem with matters likw thsew is that bwcasue they too know where he lives they may decide to come back with an even "bigger stick" and if not dealt with properly and swiftly first time round then thw matter shall just escalate.

I'll probably get blasted for this but they should have gone in Balaclavas and been discreet so that tehere are no "repercussions" as the people at the recieving end of the fists would not have a clue who was behind it and have been ever more puzzled/scared.

Mr Flash,

You aren't Andy McNab by any chance are you ......

That sounds like a 'professional' talking ......... ;)

Howard said:
Mr Flash,

You aren't Andy McNab by any chance are you ......

That sounds like a 'professional' talking ......... ;)

LOL... :)

Unfortunately, I have had incidents where I have been the innocent victim and had a vehilce petrol bombed - the less I say the better. ;)

Flash

R2D2 said:
Ok party is over everyone back to cars!;)

Ok hint not taken Thread now closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom