What have I bought please?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

OldShep56

Car
ML270 CDI
I have finally swapped my Rangey after 6 years off trouble free motoring and this weekend got myself a 2001 ML270 CDI. Looks the muttz nuttz in bright silver, very black rear windows and tinted front ones ( a regular pimpmobile ) and AMG wheels with what looks like 20" tyres. It also has a huge spare wheel carrier in chrome on the back door.
But what I am wondering is this ........... having joined the MB site today, I find there are all these posts with prefixes like W203 etc etc. Does the ML have a suffix like this too?
I have previously owned two S classes and was pleased to see the interior of the ML was similar in quality to my '97 S320 LWB. My other one was a '80 500 SEL

Wellcome You have the best diesel lump in your W163, in my own opinion. They are quite a beast but not a beast.

Good Luck.

CHEERS

Range Rovers are fabulous. When my mechanic brings mine home after its service or MOT and I see it tootling towards me from the opposite side of our village, the only word that comes to mind is 'majestic'.

But, sadly, there are so many delicious cars in the world and so little time. So, like you, my eyes are wandering towards pastures new.

Happy Motoring!

:)

Wellcome You have the best diesel lump in your W163, in my own opinion. They are quite a beast but not a beast.

Good Luck.

CHEERS
Yes, I know exactly what you mean lol There is a 'growl' to it and the acceleration from 60 is very rapid

Range Rovers are fabulous. When my mechanic brings mine home after its service or MOT and I see it tootling towards me from the opposite side of our village, the only word that comes to mind is 'majestic'.

But, sadly, there are so many delicious cars in the world and so little time. So, like you, my eyes are wandering towards pastures new.

Happy Motoring!

:)

I had always wanted a RR and found a P38 that has give me no trouble for the last 6 years except for a starter, battery and a set of glow plugs. It is only now as I drive the ML that I realised what a monster car the RR was. The size of them is amazing and when the two were parked next to one another (I gave the RR to my brother in law) although they were the same height, the frontal area is much much smaller on the ML. I just hope I get the same service from the ML as I did the RR.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom