What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Well I've been trying for over an hour to post pics of the air line but being told the files are to big. So I've posted in the help section to try and find out what I'm doing wrong. Hope I will be able to post them soon.

Depends where the file is? If on a pc I use paint, if on my phone I just e mail to myself, that normally shrinks them or send them to someone via WhatsApp and ask them to send them straight back. Or Google file resize....

Here's some pics of the air line. The pipe with the fitting for the tyre valve I had under the bench but no doubt you get the fitting off eBay.
The blow gun I got from Screwfix for just over a fiver.

Here's some pics of the air line. The hose with the tyre valve on I had under the bench but no doubt you con get the fitting off eBay.

Attachments

• 20210113_105036.jpg
    20210113_105036.jpg
    309.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 20210113_104722.jpg
    20210113_104722.jpg
    930.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 20210113_104934 (2).jpg
    20210113_104934 (2).jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 6
Warmed the W212 up, took it for a short drive to drop off some Medical PCBs.
Parked it back up before the snow came on.

Had a pair of Michelin PS4S put on the rear.

Just looked at it through the lounge window:(
Since my B service in September I have covered 532 miles.
What a waste.

Just looked at it through the lounge window:(
Since my B service in September I have covered 532 miles.
What a waste.
Even worse, I suspect those 532 miles were going nowhere in particular?

With the exception of the school 6 weeks holiday, our cars have only really been to the main dealer, the detailer, the supermarket, the chop shop, McDonalds and Starbucks.

Even worse, I suspect those 532 miles were going nowhere in particular?

With the exception of the school 6 weeks holiday, our cars have only really been to the main dealer, the detailer, the supermarket, the chop shop, McDonalds and Starbucks.
Correct Rob. Just local trips of no more than 15 miles in total.
School runs, kebab shop and supermarket with a few fuel stations.
I haven't left the county in almost a year.

I really hope once winter is over everyone can start going places again.

Correct Rob. Just local trips of no more than 15 miles in total.
School runs, kebab shop and supermarket with a few fuel stations.
I haven't left the county in almost a year.

I really hope once winter is over everyone can start going places again.
Mmmm kebab.

Here's some pics of the air line. The hose with the tyre valve on I had under the bench but no doubt you con get the fitting off eBay.
Thanks buddy , looks like I’ve got an ordering mission tomorrow :)

No problem I used it yesterday and it worked fine. The tyre it was connected to was at 32 psi if I need a bit more oomph I could raise the pressure by 10 psi.
If I come across a wheel and tyre as I mentioned in a previous post I would use that basically as a air tank then I wouldn't have to keep inflating my car tyre to the correct pressure every time I used the air gun. :)

Installed the wiring for the dashcam. Sorry, no pics. Dash cam itself will be installed tomorrow.
I was hoping to use the built in dash cam, but I've given up waiting for a response from the useless dealer.

My rear winter tyres were worn, So needed a new pair............

But somehow :oops: ended up buying a set of alloys including winter tyres. Took the opportunity today to swap over.

SqZj5jSh.jpg

We’ve only been locked down for a matter of days but a trip to the chemist felt absolutely fantastic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom