What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Could be something to do with presidential elections. :dk:

I went for drive! Thought I'd take it for a run down a dark road to get a better idea of the way the automatic headlight stuff works.
Just my luck, I sat in a queue of traffic because of an accident in road works! I did eventually get a run in and I'm quite impressed with the lights.

Bi-turbo badge... you're not wrong there !

What % is the fronts tinted ?

Do you ever put a price list in the window or on the dash ?

Take it you're not talking about the "for sale" price of the car.....🤬🤬🤬

Bi-turbo badge... you're not wrong there !

What % is the fronts tinted ?

Do you ever put a price list in the window or on the dash ?
Not sure on the % transparency on the fronts. Bought it like it. Definitely over the limit.

Loads of new parts ordered, including new hand brake cables & fixings, anti roll bar bushes front & back, drop links etc etc i guess I can't leave it alone..

This AM I gave the CL a quick wash & vac.

Looked at the weather forecast...... pulled out the car covers 🤪

both the CL & CLK tucked up

Contemplated buying h/k speakers as I have a crackling rear speaker so why not upgrade? 😂

Looking forward to the photos 👍🏻
Decided to go body colour rather than black because I saw a white C Class parked up a few weeks ago with black handle caps and tailgate strip. It looked a bit 🥴

Hopefully it’ll look less obvious and I’ll be finally rid of the chrome. Not that I mind the chrome look but I think it looks odd when there’s a few bits on a car with the Night Pack.

I smart charged the battery,green eco light now on,I usually switch it off.

Today I drove it twice and I don’t mean once in one direction, and once in the other!

First a drive in the snow to collect a McDonald’s breakfast. The snow fell very quickly and stuck, even dual carriageway a were white over - the gritters went out too early yesterday.

Too many people were driving much, much too fast for the conditions. Stereotypical invincible SUV driver came tearing past me on un-broken snow on a dual carriageway, as did an articulated trick.

It had been snowing for no more than an hour but there was a good two inches, and already there were several accidents, and several cars stuck or abandoned - Mercedes were well represented.

After breakfast I had to go back out again to pick up some fresh fruit and vegetables from the farm shop, by which time there was a good four inches of snow but gritters had managed to clear the main roads.

It was wonderful to get out given that we’ve spent so much time at home in recent times, but to do it in such beautiful snowy conditions was an added treat. As were the Frappuccino’s in the way home ☺️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom