What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Received keys for new to us (used) E350 CDi Sport Cab, took it out & floored it!
Very satisfying...
Lovely car!

Its not a great photo, it was so sunny I couldn't see the screen. They are not as dark as they look here, I did them red all over then darkened it all slightly. Its only a spare set of light so can be put back to standard in 10 mins!:D

Dunno
chrome or black ?

Not sure on that myself really, I think that with it being a black car sort of negates the effect, though definitely improves on the stealth aspect.

I have no model badges on mine (my choice) though I think that the star would look good in black on my Palladium Silver boot lid....

What did you use to colour them as a matter of interest?

Hi
plastic primer and matte black

Looks better in the flesh :)

You could de-crome the badges and spray them silver to give a contrast instead on your silver boot.

Last edited:
Took off the AMG number plate surrounds that were on the car when I bought it. Think it looks a lot cleaner without.

Filled it up with junk and went to the tip:(. Needs cleaning again now.

Booked it in to the body shop to rid some road rash, stone chips.. not a necessity but I like my cars ultra clean :D

Cleaned it with an inch of it's life then got it covered in crud on a 220 mile journey.

As long as it's clean when start the journey, I'm happy.

Clean cars drive better - it's the law :cool:.

Got the tracking done, had to get 3bolts fitted to adjust it!

Driven through tunnels :devil:

Washed the Sahara Sand off the SLK yesterday using Zymol as normal. Dirt just floated off due to the cleaning and waxing efforts that I recently undertook with R2D2. Some lovely water beading as well! Should have provided a video.

Took her to Southampton to watch Michael Carberry last measly 4 balls on the very wet first day of the county season...

Highlight of the day was the wet slip road onto the M27 at max revs :)

K

Wow really treating her good lol !!!

It needs a really good polish and tart up...but for now, a quick splash and dash will do.

Your username reminds me it was Simoniz wax from Costco. About £10, or less for 2 tins... ;)

Bought a second keyless go key. Now sitting down to recover from the bill..... And they'll charge me to match the keyless to the SL. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom