What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Think you've been spending too much time with Ian Steve. Hehehe.

Just drove back from mortehoe devon to Swindon wilts pity had to keep roof up. Now washed polished ready for next trip out to Portland and a road trip through south and north wales will try and put 4K on trips this year

Dove it to The London Region of Mercedes - Benz Club event at Olympic Park. 78 cars in attendance and some real beauties too ;-))

Oil and filter changed using fuchs oil and dropped the diff oil while I was at it and refilled with Castrol. Just need to do the brake fluid and coolant and its all done for a while. Oh and I used a Wurth engine flush.

Last edited:
Removed AMG badge from front grill of my new E63 :D. .. Completely debadged now .. Apart from the E350 on the boot lid :devil:

Removed AMG badge from front grill of my new E63 :D. .. Completely debadged now .. Apart from the E350 on the boot lid :devil:
Why ???

What's the point of badging it E350 ??? Badge it E200 Cdi if you want a laugh during traffic light grand prixs.

Went on a spirited drive with the top down.
Washed it.
Checked tyre pressures - didn't realise the rears needed to be so high!

Had windows tinted to give a bit more privacy. Can highly recommend Midlands Tints in Birmingham really nice guy and his workshop is immaculate.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    222.1 KB · Views: 30
Spring clean, tried Sonax bad for first time. It's on top of ag hd wax.

Attachments

• image-2383751624.jpg
    image-2383751624.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 33
  • image-212713321.jpg
    image-212713321.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 24
  • image-1635460981.jpg
    image-1635460981.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 22
No got it from mb brook lands, six months now and 5500 miles so time for a review of my first merc..

Spring clean, tried Sonax bad for first time. It's on top of ag hd wax.

Looks good, I will be doing the same.

Tried resetting my auto wipers - didn't make a difference, still stuck on intermittent :(

Attempted to clean the engine compartment,found some oil around the turbo told it is a weep from the cam cover?? chickened out on the pressure washer need a company in essex who will clean this very dirty engine compartment on my 2007 W221 S320

Had windows tinted to give a bit more privacy. Can highly recommend Midlands Tints in Birmingham really nice guy and his workshop is immaculate.

Looks good Stuart. Give us a hint on how much as I may have to get my two fronts re done.

Looks good Stuart. Give us a hint on how much as I may have to get my two fronts re done.

£140 for the lot so just front two would be cheap I reckon. Give him a bell or he has a Facebook page.

Excellent. That is great value. I'll keep them in mind when the time comes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom