What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Snow foamed it, pressure washed it, tried my wookies fist for the first time, topped up the wax with some Aqua wax, put the top down, put it into manual mode and drove the hell out of it.

Took my Black out for a ride today, can't wait for summer to unleash the beast!

Attachments

• CLKGoodwood.jpg
    CLKGoodwood.jpg
    232 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Swapped front shocks including upper mounts, springs,both wishbones + ball joints, track rods & drop links! I think that was everything..

If im not posting, then im retro fitting!! MBClub UK

Today & yesterday - Full Monty - washed her, then got all the tar spots off and then a good polish. Finally got round to giving the wheels a good clean, not an easy job.IMG_1097.jpg

Tried out a bit of Dodo Juice

Attachments

• IMG_1848.jpg
    IMG_1848.jpg
    238.7 KB · Views: 32
Done lots today , cleaned inside and out, replaced all the front bulbs with new osrams ,passenger side light was a nightmare , also fitted wurth black number plate surrounds and prepped my spoiler for paint very chuffed :)

Nexman said:
Done lots today , cleaned inside and out, replaced all the front bulbs with new osrams ,passenger side light was a nightmare , also fitted wurth black number plate surrounds and prepped my spoiler for paint very chuffed :)

No... The eyebrow lights are a nightmare!

No... The eyebrow lights are a nightmare!

I have halogen do you mean the projector lights? What are the eyebrow lights? It was tough regardless , ended up buying some crank nosed pliers and got the bulb out in a few minutes in the end

I went along to see her, calipers came back from being refurbed and fitted, look the danglies imo - yours may of course vary... :eek:

Paint is flawless, just as good as the body panels and all hardware was removed, cleaned and nickel plated. Look as new.

25354134576_01f53b1c19_z.jpg

24753587353_a57f5db6ee_z.jpg

No they really do use patio cleaner as cheaper than alloy wheel cleaner. Ask to see what they are spraying on your wheels next time you go in. We done the sparking in one a few years back and got to know the secrets. I now always wash my own car but even after all that the Vito has never been anywhere else but the local hand wash where they always miss a bit.

I am not saying they all do but think about it do you think they are barrels of Wonder Wheels or whatever.

Nexman said:
I have halogen do you mean the projector lights? What are the eyebrow lights? It was tough regardless , ended up buying some crank nosed pliers and got the bulb out in a few minutes in the end

Your sidelights situated above the halogens, there is two on each side of the car. Little wedge bulbs, beneath the frosted part of the headlight casing

Really I will have a look , I changed 2xh7 and a 5w each side I thought that was it I will investigate tomos thanks

Nexman said:
Really I will have a look , I changed 2xh7 and a 5w each side I thought that was it I will investigate tomos thanks

The lights I mentioned are the 5w, they're above the x2 halogens each side

Heater cooling fan thermatic

Picked up my slk on Monday drove it today and heating system sounds like a lawn mower when fan is over the number 2 makes the same noise if you put the screen de mister on ! 1st teething prob , 2nd one how do I chance the digital speedomer my reading per kl at the moment ??
I've taken the battery cover off as suggested by another forum and checked for debris in fan , there was none hope someone can help

Yeah one was a bitch behind the water bottle , other one was not too bad

Thanks , yes I'm returning it on Friday but don't want any flannel , as sure when they see a women they think they can fob them off

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom