What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Foam wash and Autoglym'd with sealant all over plus some d/a work with Meguyrs headlamp polish and sealant .....love to watch the water beading right off the car !
MERC002.jpg

MERC001.jpg

Got a new £25 hood cable, replaced it, fixed the exhaust silencer and the heat shield on top of it and took it for a 16mpg ride through Plymouth. Niiiice.

E320 "the tank"....."U can go fast, i can go fast only with STYLE"

Waxed it, then it got "bombed" by a seagull. Drove to Chester parked in open air car park, went to put shopping in the boot and it got "bombed" again, wonder if it was the same bird.

Took care of a couple of MOT advisories from the MOT 5 weeks ago. Replaced the O/S/F upper ball joint and the perished Contisport 3 whilst the wheel was off.
The ball joint was very loose so surprised it passed but a very easy job to replace. Could almost do it without removing the wheel....
Washed it and Brasso'd the exhaust tips for that easy rewarding satisfaction.

Sam_8774_zpswnlzyrlg.jpg

Sam_8763_zpstnhb7q7b.jpg Photo by mwojciechowski | Photobucket

Had 4 x Goodyear Eagle F1's fitted - and used the opportunity to give the chavcals a clean .

Got about an inch off the end of some clowns hacksaw blade spiked into my rear left tyre...

Again, just went along to visit her in hospital but she's almost out and ready for a remapping session.

Engine put back together and intake completed etc.

25845410503_b3a61c3908_c.jpg

26382043301_8347c2b203_c.jpg

Just a service of changing every oil/fluid and a MoT to go and test fitting my 20" HREs with 295s on the back - hoping they don't rub! lol

After changing the tyre and balljoint earlier today, took the family to the cinema some 25 miles away. Absolutely no vibration for the first time in my ownership of the car (12 months) at any speed :bannana: . Blissful.

Pressed accelerator pedal a bit too hard, caught speeding :doh:

Waxed it, then it got "bombed" by a seagull. Drove to Chester parked in open air car park, went to put shopping in the boot and it got "bombed" again, wonder if it was the same bird.

This was me today, some bird dropped some radioactive waste on bonnet, took 5 mins to slowly get it off!

Stuart that looks amazing man !

It does look good and nice to see one sporting a colour other than white or black.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom