What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Simple, but effective, like um. :) :thumb:

7Uu2hX0f8iUAJ1Yk0uA2h-aUYvSJ-5KIGs27FKj-Od76mZR_B7MMtVFUeHI2Sqy4oomn-4-lDwAxh3zRrTGyZ0wOZ8uMcG5Cip9pXxC2LOx4fwB4JOBvk3kJjZTl7Hv8KPletobKcw=w1080-h501-no

A wash and the fortnightly shop tonight.

I've ordered a few dealer parts from Germany. Hoping they turn up soon.

Washed and waxed the doors on the E55, that's front bonnet, wings and doors done, just the back end left.

Driven to the supermarket, and of the twelve cars parked in the car park more than half were spicy, including a McLaren 570S, BMW i8, AMG GT C, G 63 AMG, E 53 AMG Convertible, and 2x Range Rover SVR, Lamborghini.

There’s usually nice cars in the car park, but that’s a bigger proportion, which reconfirm a my thinking that people with nice cars are using essential journeys to stretch the legs of their usually-garages cars.

A bit of moisture coming into the 211 E220 in the boot.

Pulled all the bits and bobs off and put some sealant around the reverse camera I fitted, will wait till this dries and add some more.

Needed to go out so decided to take the CLS.....

30 minutes of absolute bliss!

Quiet roads and nice weather, so opened the sunroof to enjoy every spine tingling note from the engine and exhaust.....

I did something like that yesterday with my CLS55. 40 miles of country roads, roof and all windows open. Not too quick but fed up with seeing the TC light at launch or corner exit even on warm asphalt with warm tyres. Any suggestions. I'm running tyres at 36F and 38R.

Two New 275/35/20 Falken Azenis FK 510 Tyres fitted to the S-Class

I did something like that yesterday with my CLS55. 40 miles of country roads, roof and all windows open. Not too quick but fed up with seeing the TC light at launch or corner exit even on warm asphalt with warm tyres. Any suggestions. I'm running tyres at 36F and 38R.

Fit an Quaife LSD if you haven't already got one.

Been going through the Mercedes sub depot (my garage) ready for some retro fitting tomorrow...

Started to wash my car. Hope to continue tomorrow, after the rain, then clay bar, and machine polish and wax.

Took the cover off the cl55 and put it back on, wiped the bird poo off the hood of the clk.

Flatted the front bumper down and resprayed ready for lacquer tomorrow, this will be at the same time as lacquering the alloys.

Got it out of hibernation, washed it, soft top re/water proofed. Tax it after lock down ends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom