What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It was an absolutely fantastic day for driving today, blue skie and all with the roof down:

✅ Morning: Dad & Daughter dash to McDonalds to collect breakfast to take home.

✅ Lunchtime: Mom & Dad trip to the Starbucks drive thru and extended route home.

✅ Afternoon: Dad & Daughter dash to the supermarket, to see us through another week.

✅ Evening: Dad & Lad trip to TGI Fridays to collect chicken to go with our salad (for dinner).

full
Wow, that looks amazing.

Had a set of Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S MO1 tyres fitted, replacing a set of Pirelli Pzero. Had a short drive, but still scrubbing them in. They didn’t skip at all which was a good sign. Four wheel alignment to sort next.

Washed and dried the car, and used this for the first time today, gotta say, very impressed. :) 👍
20210315_113427.jpg

Had to go visit by nephew yesterday to sign some probate paperwork, so took the SL with the top down, bit nippy but loved it.

It was an absolutely fantastic day for driving today, blue skie and all with the roof down:

✅ Morning: Dad & Daughter dash to McDonalds to collect breakfast to take home.

✅ Lunchtime: Mom & Dad trip to the Starbucks drive thru and extended route home.

✅ Afternoon: Dad & Daughter dash to the supermarket, to see us through another week.

✅ Evening: Dad & Lad trip to TGI Fridays to collect chicken to go with our salad (for dinner).

full
who is trying to hide?

Oil and filter change, cleaned the underbody panel then checked the hard-top mechanism (R129) was still working, a moment of panic when it didn't then some relief when I remembered you can't do the hard top with the engine running :oops:

Oil and filter change, cleaned the underbody panel then checked the hard-top mechanism (R129) was still working, a moment of panic when it didn't then some relief when I remembered you can't do the hard top with the engine running :oops:
ive had plenty of r129s and always a relief when you push or pull that little red button and the roof moves ! ))

ive had plenty of r129s and always a relief when you push or pull that little red button and the roof moves ! ))
It does release with a hell of a racket too, it feels like it is breaking something in the process but happily it is normal as far as I can tell (it still work perfectly anyway) .... All this is preparation for my drive into Birmingham on Thursday to get my seat bolster replaced ...

Is that the total cost for 2 years? That seems fantastic value 👍🏻
Yes £713 total cost up front for the two years , I reckon it's great value as well. Single year was £480 or £40 a month.If I sell the car it's a pro-rata refund providing there haven't been any claims.It doesn't cover wear & tear items , it'll be "interesting" to see the full extent of the phrase in the event of a claim.

Car collected for an A service and transmission oil change,it will be returned at approximately 4 30 pm.I'm not being charged for this,its covered by the service plan.

Today my car had the windows tinted! Looks a million time better!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom