What ho, people.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thanks for the replies.
Can't wait to get my bloomin' hands on it, but 12 hour overnight shifts are putting paid to that at the mo.
I've got some autoglym that's dying to jump onto that paint.
The weekend's approaching though......
I'd forgotten what Mercedes motoring was like, since I sold my W124 300 E a couple of years ago.
Nice to be back.

Glad you seem pleased with the car. Colour's similar to mine. I've seen a debate somewhere over the pros & cons of C280 straight 6 versus C280 V6. However, it's my belief that both cars offer a great mix of refinement, decent performance and reasonable economy. I hope you will continue to be as pleased with yours as I am with mine. Mine's a V6 and has done just 66k miles, feels just like a new car and barely run in !

I was wondering if I'd done the right thing when I sold my Toyota Previa. It was so big and roomy - great for taking the grandkids on holiday - and it never used a spot of oil or water, but after using the 280 for just a few days, I know I've done the right thing.
At 88k, the beast just waffles along. Superb ride, so relaxing after spending 12 hours in a shunt tug.

Thats one of the things I love about Mercs - whenever I did a long journey, me and any passengers would always get out feeling like we'd only traveled half the distance, so so comfortable :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom