What I'm aiming for...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

V1RDE

b.jpg

Saw this on clubw202.com, think it looks gorgous. Are those 18" AMG monoblocks and C43 kit? How much has it been lowered, cos its sitting perfectly IMO.
Thanks

Mate
It looks good. I would have at a quess they are 18 inch. Not sure about the kit or the ride height.

Thinking of buying it?

Cheers
Ian

nope. Ive got a black c200 sport sittin in my driveway, but i want it to look like that :cool:

Its a C36 based in the states, they are 18's and the owner is on this forum, sorry can't remember his name but PM koolvin he knows the guy.....

its PSNJI`s c36, i have lowered mine to the same id not slightly lower!, will post pics this weekend.

H&R springs and #1 pads in the front and #2 in the back, i also have the wheels, 18" monoblocks with 225/35/18 in the front and 255/35/18 on the back

hope that helps

Last edited:
Originally posted by V1RDE

Saw this on clubw202.com, think it looks gorgous. Are those 18" AMG monoblocks and C43 kit? How much has it been lowered, cos its sitting perfectly IMO.
Thanks

Those are 18" Staggered Monoblocks, (wider on back) they are of a E55 with a highly polished lip.

The car is a C36 hence the C36 Styling which has further been enhanced by de-chroming.

The owner nickname is Pnsji aka Susanto.

This is one of my fav W202's too and I have been in this particular car lots of times.

Koolvin I live a couple of doors down from you. Ive gotta pop in one day and see your motor, looks class everytime I drive past :) Need some advice on wheels, bodykit, etc. and you seem to be the man to ask.

where abouts do you live? what road? you spying on me? LOL

Last edited:
26a burns way... I aint stalkin you dont worry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom