Votes: 13 7.5%
  • Red

Votes: 23 13.3%
  • Green (designo)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blue (Designo)

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

st4

Banned
Car
C220cdi tourer
What colour of leather or cloth would you pick. Mercedes do limit cabin colours these days, but you can comment on what you would like

I'm more about the exterior colour to be honest.

Owning 2 dogs and ferrying around teenage kids means black is the more practical colour in our household.

I had a C class Sport estate with Alpaca grey cloth and it got filthy very quickly, it was a lovely bright environment though - just a pig to keep clean - I imagine leather in that instance would be easier to keep.

I'd just like some cheery body colours rather than 27 shades of monochrome and a the token red for the lunatics.

Always been a fan of lighter colours..

I'm the opposite mate, they get dirty, but I had pale grey in an E class and it was nice in the summer as it never got too hot and the grey and pale headlining looked like they matched.

Dark interiors look silly with pale headlining but I voted black

I've recently embraced the beige years of my life so like an interior to match. But it has to be one where everything complements- so no shiny black or dark wood, and although it's more practical, I don't like black floor with beige seats (though that combo does seem to work better in my wife's new SLK than in saloons).

I would have had my new car in Tenorite Grey with Alpaca Grey leather if it was available in the spec I wanted.

It wasn't.

So it's, boring to some, black with black.

I would have had my new car in Tenorite Grey with Alpaca Grey leather if it was available in the spec I wanted.

It wasn't.

Black on Black...more like climbing into the cockpit of your own personal Stealth Bomber!

It wasn't.

So, why not order one in the colour you really wanted. I prefer what you've ended up with, but I suspect you do not

Beige and creaming is winning. In a short time in the future I will do a thread asking what colour your current car is and another one asking what colour/interior you have.

oap beige and grey will win... too many old men who should be in care on here....

there is nothing to beat non black interiors :)

04042010211.jpg

DSCF2012.jpg

Sean, IMHO the all red is too much. Black on the upper dash and wheel that would be nice but it as it is reminds me of the shining.

The CLS inside is nice and I expected to hate it and I really did like it...but it needs black headling in there IMHO

oap beige and grey will win... too many old men who should be in care on here....

I had all three of these and the beige and grey were cars I picked (all second hand) when I was in my mid 20s. The all back one is my present one

DSC_0350 by [email protected], on Flickr

http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/members/***-albums-my-e-class-picture135-dsc02152-large.jpg

DSC02035Large.jpg

I have grey in the SL. Hate it. Not had beige in a long time though did have a CLK 320cdi amg sport pack.. that was beige seats with all black everything else... that worked.

I had purple / teal 2 tone (with green carpets) in one of the tuscans.. that was lovely.

1947586-7.jpg

I had Caramel Heritage in my M5 but gone back to Black in the E63

I generally go for black and especially after the oyster we had in the BMW not good for kids, If I was going to get another car it would be that cinnamon brown leather in BMW's.

Sean, IMHO the all red is too much. Black on the upper dash and wheel that would be nice but it as it is reminds me of the shining.

The CLS inside is nice and I expected to hate it and I really did like it...but it needs black headling in there IMHO

I absolutely loved the Boxster's interior, especially at night. I miss it. And definitely would not have black on the upper dash.

You liked the CLS because of the V8K, not the interior ..

Black in our cars, but I would have preferred Alpacca Grey, so difficult to find on an AMG though.

I had cream leather in my last car which I loved but every time my wife went and bought a new pair of jeans I would need to get the cleaner out. What is it with woman's jeans that the colour comes out so easy? Never happens with mine but maybe that's because I've had the same jeans for so long.

This is the mood board I put together for the guys who were going to re-trim the Fabia. Had I gone ahead with it, the seats, door trims and lower dash would have been somewhere between the two colours shown at the top, with everything else in black.

moodboard_zps4e799b84.jpg

Now that I've ordered the Yeti instead, that will have a similar Gobi Sand interior to offset the black bodywork.

gobisand_zps87c924a5.jpg

As for the SLK, well - this is what I wanted (but that's a bit of a sore point now)...

r172sand_zps2548aaab.jpg

Apparently inspired by...

interior_zps57720ea4.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom