Votes: 13 7.5%
  • Red

Votes: 23 13.3%
  • Green (designo)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blue (Designo)

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
No vote option for it but I wanted deep sea blue/silk beige on our e class. Local dealer searched nationally & couldn't find one anywhere despite it being a no-cost option at the time. Virtually everything was black.

No vote option for it but I wanted deep sea blue/silk beige on our e class. Local dealer searched nationally & couldn't find one anywhere despite it being a no-cost option at the time. Virtually everything was black.

Your quite right the used car Mercedes stock black interiors abound. I have a two tone beige and black exterior. Again the outsides all silver, silver grey and black all so predictable and boring

Bengal red leather with tenorite paint on my e coupe

Always contrast for me, dark out, light in, or vice versa!

Black on black unless i could be persuaded for some tan leather.

I'm looking for an S500 coupe in Palladian Silver or Tenorite with Saddle interior anyone out there got one for sale?

I got the new W213 E-Class on order coming on at the end of the month. Decided on macchiato beige - looks quite nice. Had two black E-Classes for the past 6 years, so time to get something different.

I think it depends on the colour of the car and of course personal preference mine is silver with black leather.
If I had a black or white one I would of chose red.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom