What is dimming mirror

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It's full of liquid and dims after dark so you don't get dazzled.

Replacement glasses are fortunes though.

Nick, do you have another? Mrs IA2 put it in the bin :wallbash:

Nick, do you have another? Mrs IA2 put it in the bin :wallbash:

lol :eek: sorry to hear than mate,but can i laugh please :D

Even though it expensive and filled with fluid it doesn't work very well and I still get glared and reaching to adjust it manually but I can't.:eek:

Merc got the largest rearview mirror packed with anti-glare feature, security module and the interior lights.

I wonder what will happened in an accident with this poisonous fluid spilled all over the place.

Even though it expensive and filled with fluid it doesn't work very well and I still get glared and reaching to adjust it manually but I can't.:eek:

Merc got the largest rearview mirror packed with anti-glare feature, security module and the interior lights.

I wonder what will happened in an accident with this poisonous fluid spilled all over the place.

Are you sure your mirror is working? Who says the fluid is poisonous (I don't know what it is but cannot believe it could have anything poisonous). You can use your rear shade if the mirror isn't enough ;) but I've never had to do that except from the glare when someone drives at my bumper (I mostly follow speed limits but others are not always happy with that, I sort of understand that too at some stupid speed limit sections).

Are you sure your mirror is working? Who says the fluid is poisonous (I don't know what it is but cannot believe it could have anything poisonous). You can use your rear shade if the mirror isn't enough ;) but I've never had to do that except from the glare when someone drives at my bumper (I mostly follow speed limits but others are not always happy with that, I sort of understand that too at some stupid speed limit sections).

The owner manual.

The owner manual.

The owner's manual. :eek: I admit I have not seen this. It must be one of those liability sentences anyway, if it was dangerous in an accident, this would not be allowed.

The owner's manual. :eek: I admit I have not seen this. It must be one of those liability sentences anyway, if it was dangerous in an accident, this would not be allowed.

Merc overlooked, good cases for Americans to start suing Merc.:thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom