What is everyone having for dinner tonight?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Defrosted Chilli con carne tonight, the Mrs has covered hers in cottage cheese and topped with cheddar before finishing in the oven.

I’m just grating cheese on mine and eating.

I’ll brace myself for incoming flack but tonight we had...

...McDonalds. Half a McChicken sandwich with extra Mayo, a triple cheeseburger, a few McNuggets with ketchup.

Washed down with a Vampire Frappuccino from Starbucks.

Easy one tonight - griddled pork loin steaks (cut from a full loin, but the crap that cooks out from the cheap Dutch imports is horryfying!), mashed red pots, mashed boiled swede (with lots of ketchup for me, SWMBO insists on doing that with pork steaks:eek::eek:), steamed baby carrots and the last couple of shirtlifters, all aided by a glass of Tesco Finest Picpoul de Pinet which is OK but not as good as the one we used to get from Ardres!

...McDonalds. Half a McChicken sandwich with extra Mayo, a triple cheeseburger, a few McNuggets with ketchup.

You’ve inspired me to make a Screwfix order just so daughter and I can get a cheeky Saturday morning McDonald’s breakfast for the first time since last Saturday. 😁

You’ve inspired me to make a Screwfix order just so daughter and I can get a cheeky Saturday morning McDonald’s breakfast for the first time since last Saturday. 😁
An exceptional idea.

We’re taking yet another car to the main dealer tomorrow for a service, it will be the fourth car to go this week!

Mrs D will follow, with a little monkey in each car, so that we can do the same - either McDonalds breakfast, or if I get my way a Starbucks breakfast whilst the car is serviced 👍🏻

Had a delivery from Punjaban yesterday so will soon chunk some chicken breast and marinate in their garlic infused Tandoori marinating paste, will this evening stir fry a little pepper and leek, add the chicken and Punjaban's Tamarind sauce, will also make some Bombay potato using their sauce, and for the first time try their samosas - they're large and thick, so we'll split 1 chicken and 1 veg one between us. Looking forward to dinner tonight!

Haven’t had a Maccy since late December.

An exceptional idea.

We’re taking yet another car to the main dealer tomorrow for a service, it will be the fourth car to go this week!

Mrs D will follow, with a little monkey in each car, so that we can do the same - either McDonalds breakfast, or if I get my way a Starbucks breakfast whilst the car is serviced 👍🏻
It didn’t quite go to plan. We travelled in convoy but the car which wasn’t due to be serviced went into limp mode as we arrived at the main dealer.

So all four us - plus our dog - sat in the dealership waiting for the car to be serviced, choosing to leave the other car there to be looked at.

Bybtge time we left McDonalds breakfast service had long since finished so it was Starbucks. Starbucks sausage sandwich and a Venti latte hit the spot though.

Rib eye steak and either cheesy coleslaw or spinach leaves drizzled in blue cheese dip, either way will be mushrooms on the side.

Pan fried ribeye steak topped with red wine sauce accompanied by tempura king prawns, triple cooked chips, roasted mushrooms and roasted asparagus tips. I’ve got everything ready to go - but already regretting drinking a large glass of the Cabalie Catalan red whilst preparing everything, because it’s all a bit of a balancing act to time everything to come together at once. Tesco Finest Passion Fruit and Raspberry cheesecake for desert. What diet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom