What is everyone having for dinner tonight?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Best kitchen kit I have bought in a long while is the Ninja Foodie. Whole chicken in 30 mins with crispy skin is just one of many tricks .

Sounds nteresting. Time's not really an issue for me as retired - I do mine whole in the halogen but takes just over 1 hour, chuck bones back in when eaten and 60mins later, chicken stock! Sieve out the bones, strip remaining bits, add veg and voila!, soup. And just one bowl to wash :)

You tried making your own bread, in particular sourdough? Soooo satisfying producing something so delicious from just 3 ingredients and time. No kneading neither.
I do make my own from time to time which reminds me of another favourite gadget, the Kitchen Aid. I've had a dabble with a sourdough starter but never actually baked with it, it's on the agenda though and your photos are very inspiring!

Corned Beef, Egg, chips , beans , Nobler off crusty Loaf, Large bottle of Peroni.
Later in the evening home made Apple crumble and ice cream .

Night off for me tonight, herself is making beef curry (since about 11am!), should be good.

Chicken nearly ready, the Mrs made apple and pear upside down cake 2 days ago so already looking forward to dessert.

Damn, only managed one full stop!

Had a huge pasty for lunch, handmade chicken and chorizo from the butchers. It was lovely, tons of meat in but spicy! Just a bit..

Still not hungry so I think it’s only going to be a sandwich tonight.

Cheers,

Gaz

Looks nice, what's the Meat? 🤔
Chicken and sirloin. and they were godge,

I'd say pork, was just thinking that a couple of slices of apple might be good on those kebabs.
Hard to get apples here at our little Tesco, but i agree for pork, spot on.

We do eat rather well on here.

I am so pleased people make the effort to cook. I am teaching my daughter everything I know about food and cooking. Its so important that she learns this as its our job as parents to prepare them for the outside world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom