What is everyone having for dinner tonight?

Happytalk73

MB Enthusiast
Car
Vito
Fillet steak, onions & mushrooms in garlic, salad and fresh chips for me.
Peri-peri Chicken burger, salad & chips for Mrs Ant & daughter.

First time I’ve cooked a meal for months. Hated the cooking 👎. Loved the food. 👍

7D06EF94-C902-4A1F-8912-5CD65CE8869D.jpeg 82E9EB28-1268-4660-8AB4-F97AAE6036DE.jpeg

gaz_l

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Mini Cooper S, BMW M140i
We had our favourite lamb dish again tonight. Lamb cannon, marinated in garlic soy and ginger, then pan roasted with vegetables (today it was red onions, peppers, cherry tomatoes, & sugarsnap peas) and rice. Easy to cook, healthy and delicious, although Mrs Gaz commented "this really ought to have a name - we can't keep calling it Lamb Thing" :)

Cheers,

Gaz

Bobby Dazzler

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
ML AMG-line Black Series

pmcgsmurf

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E55 AMG W211, E250 Sport W212, E220 Avant. W211 (and some Imps)
It was nice Rob. But I honestly struggle with cooking, far too stressful for my liking. I’d rather fit a kitchen than cook in one. 🤪

However, it was nice to give Mrs Ant and daughter a break. ☺️

I fancy steak now tomorrow, looked yummy.
I'm watching Somebody feed Phil on Netflix and hungry but only when I'm awake. ;)

Happytalk73

MB Enthusiast
Car
Vito
We had our favourite lamb dish again tonight. Lamb cannon, marinated in garlic soy and ginger, then pan roasted with vegetables (today it was red onions, peppers, cherry tomatoes, & sugarsnap peas) and rice. Easy to cook, healthy and delicious, although Mrs Gaz commented "this really ought to have a name - we can't keep calling it Lamb Thing" :)

Cheers,

Gaz
Come on Gaz, give us a shortlist and we’ll pick a winner.

Bobby Dazzler

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
ML AMG-line Black Series
Honest takeaway for us, so for me personally I had chicken & sweetcorn aoup, chicken satay skewers, filet steak with wine & chilli and egg fried rice. Brownie baked by Mrs D just landed on the sofa beside me too...

Happytalk73

MB Enthusiast
Car
Vito
Honest takeaway for us, so for me personally I had chicken & sweetcorn aoup, chicken satay skewers, filet steak with wine & chilli and egg fried rice. Brownie baked by Mrs D just landed on the sofa beside me too...
Blimey Rob. That’s some appetite. 😳

Sounds delightful especially the Brownie. 😋

AMGeed

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2014 E63 Biturbo
Home cooked Roast Beef, roasted red onions, Yorkshire Puddings, Roast Potatoes, Sprouts, Cauliflower, Peas, Thick beef gravy.
Pudding when I find some room for it.

Happytalk73

MB Enthusiast
Car
Vito
Home cooked Roast Beef, roasted red onions, Yorkshire Puddings, Roast Potatoes, Sprouts, Cauliflower, Peas, Thick beef gravy.
Pudding when I find some room for it.
Sounds delightful Rog. 😋

Would love something along those lines but roast diners are now banned (here) until 25th Dec. Building the anticipation and excitement. 🥳

AMGeed

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2014 E63 Biturbo
Sounds delightful Rog. 😋

Would love something along those lines but roast diners are now banned (here) until 25th Dec. Building the anticipation and excitement. 🥳
First roast for a few weeks Ant. Really enjoyable.

Does denying yourself the food you enjoy make it taste better when you eventually eat it?
I can't do that. You never know what the next day has in store for you.

Happytalk73

MB Enthusiast
Car
Vito
First roast for a few weeks Ant. Really enjoyable.

Does denying yourself the food you enjoy make it taste better when you eventually eat it?
I can't do that. You never know what the next day has in store for you.
Aye, good point there Roger. 👏

I must admit we’ve had a Sunday roast most weeks all year. So decided to abstain from a few weeks ago to make Xmas day special.
Must admit though, you’ve tempted us for next weekend. Decs up day🎄 sounds a great excuse.

350cls

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E55k AMG Sold / S211 E320 CDI I6 W212 E63 6.2 N/A saloon.
Roast unsmoked Gammon joint, Roast pots, cauliflower, runner beans, carrots, home made yorkies, gravy. I was head chef, boys demolished the lot as did self and Mrs. Must of been good. Self praise is no praise but I'm ok in the kitchen if I don't say so myself 😉👍

Shop bought chocolate trifel for afters. Was decent.

350cls

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E55k AMG Sold / S211 E320 CDI I6 W212 E63 6.2 N/A saloon.
Chicken casserole with boiled spuds. Was scrumptious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom