What is everyone having for dinner tonight?

Gollom

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
S204 C220CDi Sport ED125 BlueEfficiency, NTG 4.5, AMG bits!
Had homemade Welsh pasties (named by me - they are made in traditional Cornish style, but with lamb), mashed potatoes and carrots (saves a pan!) and a nice lamb gravy sauce. As one of my grandsons said once - "made my tummy smile"

Chrishazle

MB Enthusiast
Car
2008 S204 C220CDI Elegance Estate Auto, 2008 R171 facelift SLK280 Auto.
After a day being dragged round Ashford designer outlet and Ashford high street Xmas shopping plus "special" cards, said "the hell with it", stopped by Lidl for a couple of fillet steaks and wine, now feeling replete and well relaxed! their pack of 2 x fillet steaks is the perfect size for us, about 150g each, and we tried a bottle of their Rasteau at £11/bottle, it was lovely but not £4/bottle better than the Rasteau we normally get in Ardres! Bloody Covid and Brexit!

ShaunB

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W213 Designo Hyacinth E63
Its my son's birthday today, so heading out tonight to a favourite Indian restaurant.
Well, it was lovely food as always, and it's been quiet sometime since we've last been due to lockdown nonsense.
I had a chefs special, medium/hot spiced curry, which contains lamb, chicken tikka and King prawns.
Pilau rices and garlic naan's shared

ringway

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2017 Audi RS6 Avant Performance Edition. Range Rover Supercharged - Lovely!
I had a rather wonderful Doner Kebab.

In a cheesy bender trade off, if you ever venture this way, Rob, I'll treat you to what I consider the best kebabs I've ever tasted.

I have to say that I've got a yearning for one of those Roger gets with coleslaw. They look delicious.

Bobby Dazzler

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
ML AMG-line Black Series
In a cheesy bender trade off, if you ever venture this way, Rob, I'll treat you to what I consider the best kebabs I've ever tasted.

I have to say that I've got a yearning for one of those Roger gets with coleslaw. They look delicious.
Deal!

Bobby Dazzler

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
ML AMG-line Black Series
Beef burgers tonight, on a sesame seed bun, with Monterey Jack cheese, large roasted flat mushroom, guacamole, gherkins, and spicy tomato & onion relish, with a few onion rings on the side.

Happytalk73

MB Enthusiast
Car
Vito
Beef burgers tonight, on a sesame seed bun, with Monterey Jack cheese, large roasted flat mushroom, guacamole, gherkins, and spicy tomato & onion relish, with a few onion rings on the side.
^^^^^^ You’ve been to McDonald’s again haven’t you? 🤔

Bobby Dazzler

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
ML AMG-line Black Series
^^^^^^ You’ve been to McDonald’s again haven’t you? 🤔
Ordinarily I wouldn’t ever cook burgers at home - in fact I don’t think I ever have before - I would prefer to go out for a burger.

We’re trying think creatively about what to eat now we’re at home all the time, and so I came up with burgers. We were supposed to eat them on Sunday but we had to change our plan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom