What is everyone having for dinner tonight?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Inspired by @Bobby Dazzler I've just ordered a Kebab.
Donner, shish & adana cooked in a metal container with special chilli sauce, pita bread and salad separate.
Oh and a Pizza for the wife.
I hope you didn’t blame me when selling the idea to Mrs @pmcgsmurf 😁

My kebab was very nice but just a little bit too much.
They gave me three pita breads so I've saved one and some meat for luch tomorrow. ;)

Chilli (homemade) hotdogs tonight in front of the telly! Elderflower wine I made in 2019 for me and Australian Shiraz (3L box from Asda - not a classic but good value and very quaffable) for Sue. Life is good!

IMG_20210123_175642.jpg

Sweet and sour chicken stir fry over fresh linguine here - chunked breast of chicken, diced pepper, red onion and 3 types of mushroom, all stir fried then Sharwoods Sweet and Sour sauce added, simmer, serve over fresh linguine, went down rather well! Tesco Finest Argentine Malbec Rose helps a lot!!

Chinese takeaway at Chez Dazzler.
Same here Rob. First time in ages and it was ruddy lovely. I did the sensible thing and let Mrs Ant order which meant there was no waste at all. When I order (eyes bigger than belly) we end up having it 2-3 nights in a row. 😳

Made a "very large" pot of Lentil & Ham soup yesterday as one of the lads stopped by the door Friday and pointed out he had no soup left in his freezer.

Dropped off cartons at a couple of the kids then had soup and crusty bread then a chocolate sundae dessert.

Same here Rob. First time in ages and it was ruddy lovely. I did the sensible thing and let Mrs Ant order which meant there was no waste at all. When I order (eyes bigger than belly) we end up having it 2-3 nights in a row. 😳
I was hoping you would have ordered Ant so I could come and help finish it off 😁

We had one on Friday. 👍

Also it was the first time for ages but it was my choice because I’ve been working 7 days a week.

We had one on Friday. 👍

Also it was the first time for ages but it was my choice because I’ve been working 7 days a week.
I embarrassed to admit that we used to have 3-4 take outs per week 😳. Mainly because at the time I was working silly hours plus revamping the house so it was just convenient to order late on once I’d done for the day. Didn’t enjoy the food because it was too frequent.

Now we have a take out maybe every 4-6 weeks so really look forward to and enjoy the event.

I embarrassed to admit that we used to have 3-4 take outs per week 😳. Mainly because at the time I was working silly hours plus revamping the house so it was just convenient to order late on once I’d done for the day. Didn’t enjoy the food because it was too frequent.

Now we have a take out maybe every 4-6 weeks so really look forward to and enjoy the event.
We have a takeaway every Friday but that’ll stop now because im starting a health routine again and we are planning a Christmas Ski holiday with my family.

Take-away or Skiing??

Take-away or Skiing??

Takeaway for me. :)
Lots of my mates were into skiing, I used to go but they could never get me on the snow.
I'd just sit by the fire with a drink waiting for them to return.
They used to rib me and still do but it just wasn't for me.

M
Takeaway for me. :)
Lots of my mates were into skiing, I used to go but they could never get me on the snow.
I'd just sit by the fire with a drink waiting for them to return.
They used to rib me and still do but it just wasn't for me.
My wife is the same. She totally uninterested.

There are twelve of us going with 3 non skiers.

Filet of beef, with peppercorn sauce, onion rings, french fries, and peas. About to have a load of oranges for desert 👌🏻

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom