What is everyone having for dinner tonight?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Roast lóin of Pork, roast potatoes and parsnips, cauliflower cheese and red cabbage 👍

Couple of cheat nights to start the week - Tesco Hunters Chicken tonight, left over roast loin of pork tomorrow, not sure what Wednesday will bring as normally it's my night to cook fish but I have the dentist that afternoon - not sure what sort of shape I'll be in after that as I have to use the community Dental Service for folk that have problems with dentistry! Have to take wife with me as if dentist needs to do anything it starts with a needle in the back of the hand and me away with the fairies for an hour, herself has to drive me home!

Chicken fajitas tonight 👌🏻

Doing some decorating/DIY this week so using home-cooked freezer food that just needs re-heating (Sue still works so I make sure she has a nice meal to come home to)

Tunisian lamb tagine served with couscous
Chicken broth with pearl barley served with homemade sourdough bread
Hungarian pork stew served with tagliatelle

Last nights dinner was venison steaks(from M&S) with mixed veg and dauphinoise potatoes.

Last night was fillet steak, jacket potato and tomato and onion salad thing, thrown together as we had no salad leaves.

My first decent meal in days, I needed that. 😋 And a glass of red to wash it down, my first alcohol this year I think. Not that I’m trying to do Dry January or anything, I’m just a boring old sod these days..

Cheers,

Gaz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom