What is everyone having for dinner tonight?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It's Friday, it's Pizza!!! :banana:

(Oh, and a couple of pints ice cold Stella ;))
Me too, Stella as well.

Snacking on some Walkers Max Strong chicken wing crinkle crisps for now, they are quite spicy.

Why do people like Wifebeater, it gives me a filthy headache whenever I've been daft enough to have a couple, and goes through the kidneys really quickly trippling in volume as it does! Give me a decent pint of draft bitter any day!

Me too, Stella as well.

Snacking on some Walkers Max Strong chicken wing crinkle crisps for now, they are quite spicy.
Think I might have to also, Mrs WN delayed by emergency splenectomy 😷

Hi,
We bought a really heavy cast iron skillet the other day.
We used it last night to sear some fresh tuna steaks with garlic and butter dressing.
Served it with a new potato and green bean salad with homemade mustard dressing!

E3AEDFF8-7B06-486A-97EB-6ADEEB5E0074.jpeg56BDA71F-5A0C-4268-961F-9FC93F8E2EAE.jpeg356D8A89-1983-44CF-B85E-D30F358CCAEB.jpeg

Cheers
Steve

She's assisting! Well, at least that's what I took from the sms :oops: :)
Thanks for the concern though :thumb:
Tummy really rumbling now.. need food :confused:

Dread to think what you are getting for tea then....... 😷👩‍⚕️🤮

Crispy duck in Chinese pancakes with hoisin sauce, cucumber and spring onion. Accompanied by a Catalan red that appears to have evaporated in the heat. Then followed up by hot apple crumble with ice cream.

Crispy duck in Chinese pancakes with hoisin sauce, cucumber and spring onion. Accompanied by a Catalan red that appears to have evaporated in the heat. Then followed up by hot apple crumble with ice cream.

Try a crisp white - goes surprisingly well

Mr WN just walked in...
Mmm that first mouthful of Stella is always the best :banana:

Garlic bread toasting, pizzas cooking, mouth watering...😋

Homemade nandos, chick wings, rice, chips salad, fresh crusty bread, demolished the lot

We reverted back to Indian take away tonight.

Poppadoms, spiced onions, pakora, naan bread, boiled rice and 2 x curries chicken balti & should have been lamb korma but I messed up and got lamb bhuna. Other half can't do spicy so she just stuck to the pakora and bread. :oops:

Ice cream man came just as we finished, well it would be rude wouldn't it?

I simply asked the lad what has most ice cream in it and for a crisp £5 note he gave me this, 6 scoops and lots of toffee caramel stuff. :thumb:

20200612_172227.jpg

Must get up early and go for a walk or better still 20 mile run. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom