What is everyone having for dinner tonight?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Harry (1) does not care as long as he has a constant stream of anything vaguely edible!

Sounds like my one year old grand-daughter, except the “edible” part is mostly optional - grass, dirt, insects; if it fits in the hand, it goes in the gob.. :D. Mrs Gaz is babysitting for 24 hrs while mummy and daddy are away, good luck keeping an eye on her!

Cheers,

Gaz.

Sounds like my one year old grand-daughter, except the “edible” part is mostly optional - grass, dirt, insects; if it fits in the hand, it goes in the gob.. :D. Mrs Gaz is babysitting for 24 hrs while mummy and daddy are away, good luck keeping an eye on her!

Cheers,

Gaz.

that's what makes it fun Gaz :eek:

Sounds like my one year old grand-daughter, except the “edible” part is mostly optional - grass, dirt, insects; if it fits in the hand, it goes in the gob.. :D.

Cat was not too happy with him trying to eat her treats......

I’m sure by now she thinks her name is Ashleighno :). She must have heard that one a million times..

Cheers,

Gaz

I'm going out to my favorite Indian/Bangladeshi restaurant tonight. We haven't been since just before a holiday at the end of February.

5 hours to go :)

Ageing cabinets?

Maybe salt ageing?

Dark meat?
Dry ageing according to what it says on the cabinet glass. I forgot to ask specifics, as I got a bit distracted and carried away in equal measure whilst I was there.

We had three beef fillets and the butcher suggested that we try medallions so we had a “one” of those too - afterall he’s the expert, and it’s his favourite.

It’s a pleasure to watch a butcher at work. He pulled out four great big pieces of cow and he made it look easy to butcher them to extract the specific bits we wanted.

full

Mrs. Gaz is away tonight babysitting the grand kiddies, so I gave into temptation and ordered a kebab. Our local grease emporium delivers, so no need to raise my butt off the seat, but they do have a minimum order charge. No problem, I’ll just order more.

Well. It turned up, what a mountain. No way could I eat it all. I think I’ve managed about half, but I’m utterly defeated. Eyes bigger than stomach and all that. I feel like a right glutton.

Cheers,

Gaz

Mrs. Gaz is away tonight babysitting the grand kiddies, so I gave into temptation and ordered a kebab. Our local grease emporium delivers, so no need to raise my butt off the seat, but they do have a minimum order charge. No problem, I’ll just order more.

Well. It turned up, what a mountain. No way could I eat it all. I think I’ve managed about half, but I’m utterly defeated. Eyes bigger than stomach and all that. I feel like a right glutton.

Cheers,

Gaz
I just don't get kebab, I ordered one last year, was vile.

Chinese takeaway for us: I had Chicken Satay Skewers, Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup, Chicken Filet with Wine & Chilli, and Egg Fried Rice, and some left over Crispy Chicken Satay from Mrs D.

First meal out since 16th March. Calamari with a glass of Pinot Grigio, then Tagliatelle Carbonara with a glass of Malbec, followed by a Cohiba Siglo II and some good coffee.

Best of all, all paid for (except for the cigar) by No. 2 son as a belated father's day gift. AAAH! All's well with the world...

Very similar - cottage pie (the other half of a previous evening's meal) with mashed tattie on top, with baby carrots, sweetcorn and peas - washed down with a rather nice bordeaux and followed with a fantastic long Whatsapp/Portal TV chat with daughter and SIL, superb evening!!

Be sure your sins will find you out. After pigging out on the kebab last night, I went to bed and was awoken in the small hours feeling like I’d swallowed a bowling ball. Had a rotten night as a consequence. Did it stop me re-heating the leftovers this morning? Errmm...

Cheers,

Gaz

We've signed up with simply cook.
So far we've had a piri piri chicken meal, tonight is lamb kerman, which my wife has been work away on for the last hour, and I have to say it smells amazing.
Roll on 7pm, because I'm feckin starving

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom